Thread: Luxury vacation homes

Luxury vacation homes

Hi all,

We are planning a trip next month, and I just wanted to see if I should look at any other areas. On our last two trips, we stayed in very nice homes at Reunion resort for reasonable rates, imo. We will likely stay there again, as the location is nice and I like that the home inventory makes it reasonable to rent homes that are pretty high end.

I was wondering if there are any other areas I should be looking at? Essentially, I want to make sure it's safe. I'm not too concerned about a little drive to property, if the houses are upscale and neighborhood safe. Any help would be appreciated.

he's right
    Windsor Hills is gated (as are many of the other developments) and much closer. The houses might be a step down from Reunion, though, so it really depends on what is more important to you. Take a look at some of them and see what you think.

We really like Windsor Hills. Some of the houses aren't as luxurious as others, but between pictures and reviews, you can tell what you're getting. I've never felt that it was anywhere close to unsafe. In fact, my husband has had to travel for work on both of our trips, and I didn't feel unsafe at all being there alone with my kids.

wears a coca-cola shirt to club cool just in case vatmark's Avatar
    We have enjoyed Emerald Island. I don't know if I would describe it as luxury but it is nice and not too far from the parks. It is a gated community and we never felt unsafe there.

Ann