Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone checked out the new My Disney Experience online? No more regular FP?

Ok so I went check out the disney experience website by clicking at the top. It won't pull up any of my reservations. How do I get back to the old website?

Edit: Ok it's finally taking my dining reservations. but it won't add my hotel/ticket reservations
    Last edited by cajuned79; 12-17-2012 at 09:08 AM.

he's right
    Is there anything I should be doing if we leave in 20 days?
    I don't think so, no. They are still in testing phases for FP+.

It won't add my hotel reservation either. Has ANYONE had success adding a hotel reservation?
    ~Trisha~
    Luxury Family Vacation Planner
    https://www.facebook.com/TrishaWrightTravelAgency

Quote Originally Posted by tlseege View Post
    It won't add my hotel reservation either. Has ANYONE had success adding a hotel reservation?
    I have not. I called about it on Saturday and was instructed to just try back later as they are having trouble with that portion of the new website. I was able to add some of my ADRs, but not all of them, which I also found odd. The CM assured me that all reservations still exist, and the trouble is only with the website itself. I'm hopeful they will work out the bugs sometime this week.

fizboBunny
    I added my reservations this morning. They are rented DVC points so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Well I got all my ADRs on now, but still no resort reservations. I'd just like to switch back to the old one now. I wonder if they'll have it fixed for online check in. I think I can do that in the next couple of days.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    I got my hotel reservation added, no problem. You must make sure you have the correct phone number from the reservation. You may have to enter it without dashes. Or with. I can't remember which.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

For the hotel reservation, it doesn't ask for phone number...
    ~Trisha~

Quote Originally Posted by bnoble View Post
    I don't think so, no. They are still in testing phases for FP+.
    Thanks! I didn't want to switch and then have a problem because they were only 1/2 way through launching the site. I think I am just going to leave my reservation as is.

I have all ressies attached - hotel and dining. I did rent points from a DVC member as well.

I added my hotel today. I wrote the confirmation number down (the long one with all numbers) and entered it in the new website. I was also able to add one of the dining reservations that I made in my mother's name. She is listed on my reservation. It shows with a note that only she can cancel it.

I'm thinking I'm missing something. I went to WDW website and it's the same old one. Is this only for those who've been selected to trial the new FP+ system?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyia View Post
    I'm thinking I'm missing something. I went to WDW website and it's the same old one. Is this only for those who've been selected to trial the new FP+ system?
    same for me too! I guess it is not for al yet!
    1) Pop Century - December 3-10, 2011 - first trip with my in-laws
    2) Art of Animation - February 28 - March 7, 2013 - first family only trip
    3) Windor Hills 5bdr villa - February 27, 2014 to March 6, 2014 - Universal, Sea World and Disney Trip - trip with my brother and his family

I was in the old site, and there was a link at the top left to switch to the new my disney experience site. I clicked on it and accepted the new policies and such. but I guess it doesn't allow you to switch back. I read it was only a beta version and thought I could switch back. Don't know if I can do online check in now. Tried to get my hotel reservation in again this morning and it still doesn't accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuned79 View Post
    I was in the old site, and there was a link at the top left to switch to the new my disney experience site. I clicked on it and accepted the new policies and such. but I guess it doesn't allow you to switch back. I read it was only a beta version and thought I could switch back. Don't know if I can do online check in now. Tried to get my hotel reservation in again this morning and it still doesn't accept it.
    Could you check in from another computer? I just double checked and even though I'm using the beta at home, the old site comes up for me at work even while I'm logged into my Disney account.

I was supposed to try that last night on my wife's computer, but was too busy. I was hoping that would work. I use my work laptop most of the time so it's with me at work and home.

Delete your cookies. (specifically the ones with "disneyworld" in the name, if you can select which in your browser.) Another way would be to switch to a different browser, which you have not clicked the button yet. You could try Firefox or Chrome.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

So I was able to add my resort, but only about half of my dining reservations. It always found my reservations, but just didn't add all of them to the My Reservations page.

Well I still haven't had time at night to check at home (realy busy the week before Christmas especially since we're leaving right after) I'll see if I can delete cookies here, but I think they have that blocked on my work computer. I did e-mail them from a link on the website and I got a quick response saying they were haveing issues with the website and some guests are not able to add their reservations and they are working on it, and hope to have it fixed in the next few days. They did give me a direct link to online checkin ( www.mydisneyreservation.com) if anyone else needs it.

Not yet aware she's on A&E's "Disney Intervention" Luvamouse's Avatar
    I had no problem inputting all my reservations into the new site the day after it debuted. My room-only ressies were made by a TA and I cut and pasted the long confirmation number- voila. The ADR's were all made by me online, I cut and pasted each one from the confirmation emails and input my phone #to pull them up. Why can't they all pop up together since all my info is the same for each? I did have trouble in the first day or two with customizing the site. It gave me some inoperable code and I had to restart the browser, but it was fixed by day 3.

I am confused by the online check-in. I am 12 days out, online checkin has always been 10 days out. I seethe 60 day bandied around, and the site says "Online Check-in Available" next to each reservaton. I click and it is a picture of Goofy with "Error- Try back later". I am certain that I can wait until Saturday to check-in, but I was hoping to get the FP+ option! Fingers crossed, but either way, I'm going to Disney! All the other stuff is just extra ;)
    Heidi
    1979 Poly/1982 Poly- Oahu (Tokelau) /1984 FW & Vacation Villas/1989 Off Site
    Polynesian Thanksgiving 2007- Grand Gathering of 15!
    Poly again..April 2009..just our family of four...ahhh...
    February 2011-Back to the Poly says the Birthday Girl! Daytona 500 and WDW for DD's 16th B-Day
    February 2012- MKV Room at the Contemporary changed to...thePoly! Then Daytona 500 again!

January 2013- -DH starts college- let's keep life normal! Looks like CR MKV! Nope, GF LV!

What is a long confirmation number? How long?
    ~Trisha~

I am 40 days out and I had no problem doing online checkin!! I was also able to access all my reservations.
    I'm still here...just wishing I was there.
    Chris

http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ransformers-TR

Not yet aware she's on A&E's "Disney Intervention" Luvamouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tlseege View Post
    What is a long confirmation number? How long?
    I believe the official name is the "I am too lazy to count the actual numbers" Confirmation number. It is 12 digits long and is the one that is referred to in all my email exchanges. I know sometimes people refer to a Letter/Number combo which may be for packages, I only so room only so have only that confirmation number type to refer too.
    Heidi
    1979 Poly/1982 Poly- Oahu (Tokelau) /1984 FW & Vacation Villas/1989 Off Site
    Polynesian Thanksgiving 2007- Grand Gathering of 15!
    Poly again..April 2009..just our family of four...ahhh...
    February 2011-Back to the Poly says the Birthday Girl! Daytona 500 and WDW for DD's 16th B-Day
    February 2012- MKV Room at the Contemporary changed to...thePoly! Then Daytona 500 again!

January 2013- -DH starts college- let's keep life normal! Looks like CR MKV! Nope, GF LV!

Hmmm... yes. the only number I have is number & letter and 8 digits long.

(and it's still not working.)
    ~Trisha~

Mine was 8 mixed letters and numbers if that helps.
    I'm still here...just wishing I was there.
    Chris

http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ransformers-TR