Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone checked out the new My Disney Experience online? No more regular FP?

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Did you have the first ADR made pre-new website? Maybe the new site doesn't recognize existing ADRs, but won't let you double-book both from the new site. Just a thought.

I used to be able to make an online ADR and then double-book one on Disney's mobile site (not the app).
    Yes, the original ADR was made with the old website. However, I had added all of my ADRs to MDE and, obviously, the system knows I have two ADRs at the same time since my MDE Itinerary lists both of them. I hope Disney catches the problem. It has been a LOT easier making ADRs since the new policy went into place.

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i love josh. Janine's Avatar
    I made all ADR via phone before the new system was rolled out, but changed most of them this past weekend on the new site. I let me book one conflicting ADR, without making me cancel one, but for the remaining ones, I had to cancel the old conflicting ADR.
    Janine

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I guess the part that blows my mind is that the FastPass+ will only be available for use in one park per day. Is Disney trying to eliminate that easy $300 per family they rip us off for on hoppers? It seems as if they are discouraging hopping with that stipulation.
    I actually think this would make me hop more. I already know how to tour a park at Rope Drop, and I don't think I'd give that up. And with the enforcement of FP return times, I find myself using FP rarely..usually only for one attraction per morning, maybe two. So for me, I can see myself using my 3 FPs for the park I'm hopping to in the evening. So I can go to DHS during the morning and ride TSM, RNRC and TOT standby. I can hop to Epcot later that evening, and ride Soarin', TT, and something else...M:S maybe? with my reserved FP+ times.

I agree with demare-- we were going to probably skip DHS this trip, because we didn't want to do the rope drop routine there. But with FP+, I know we'd use ito there in the evening after having a pool day and do the few things we like there.

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i love josh. Janine's Avatar
    Just an FYI, in case you weren't aware... they no longer have an actual rope drop at HS. They just open the turnstiles a few minutes early (usually 15 mins early) and let the turnstile act as crowd control. Once you're thru the turnstile, there is no mass of people and you can make your way to TSMM stress free.

It's so much nicer now.
    Janine

he's right
    and ride Soarin', TT, and something else...M:S maybe? with my reserved FP+ times.
    I'm guessing that those three will all be grouped together, and you will only be able to reserve one or two of them---this is similar to what they did during testing, splitting attractions into groups and forcing you to choose some from each group.