Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket Question? Look here First!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cped View Post
    Is it honor system on kids' ages? How do they know my 2 year old is really 2? Kids' size vary so much...
    Yes, it is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    It's an amusement park, for goodness sake, how much planning could you need?

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for.. If I don't add the park hopper option, can I go to MK in the morning, then go back to the hotel for an afternoon siesta (lunch.. nap.. pool time.. etc..), then go back to MK for dinner and fireworks, or is it once I leave the park, I am done for the day?

Yes. You can leave and return to the same park on the same day as often as you like with a base ticket without the hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dadknight View Post
    Yes. You can leave and return to the same park on the same day as often as you like with a base ticket without the hopper.
    Thank you, I thought it would be that way, but wanted to have confirmation.

If you have a 10 base ticket, add the WPF&M option, you can go into 1 of the four major parks per day, and a water park or Disney Quest in the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by broncobill View Post
    If you have a 10 base ticket, add the WPF&M option, you can go into 1 of the four major parks per day, and a water park or Disney Quest in the same day?
    Yes you can. Those water park and DQ visits don't count against your park days. Each visit to one of those locations counts as one entitlement. So if you go to a park, a waterpark and DQ on one day, you have used one park entry day and two extra entitlements.

Thanks.

I just saw that $26 figure posted elsewhere in the last few days.

Hi, I'm trying to confirm the cost of adding Park Hopper to a Water Park ticket. I've only been able to find the cost of adding Park Hopper to a base ticket. Is it still $60?

You can't add park hopper to a water park only ticket. What kind of tickets do you have?

If you are talking about, for example, a 5 day park ticket with the water park, fun and more option, the cost to add Park hopping to it would be the difference between the price of a 5 day park hopping ticket with water park, fun and more, and the price of the ticket you have. Just price out the ticket you want and subtract the price for the ticket you have.
    June 2004 ASMO; Dec 2005 POP; Feb 2007 POP; March 2011 POR; March 2014 POR; Feb 2015 BWV; Sept 2015 PVB; Jan 2016 AKV Jambo (kind of); Feb 2016 OKW; Sept 2016 PVB; Feb/March 2017 BWV/PVB; Aug/Sept 2017 BCV; Feb 2018 BLT/CCV

MY TRIP REPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by 3dadknight View Post
    If you are talking about, for example, a 5 day park ticket with the water park, fun and more option, the cost to add Park hopping to it would be the difference between the price of a 5 day park hopping ticket with water park, fun and more, and the price of the ticket you have. Just price out the ticket you want and subtract the price for the ticket you have.
    Thanks! Yes, sorry, was a park ticket that was water park option also. Wasn't sure if it was the $60 for park hopper or something else.

We haven't bought tickets yet, were just discussing options. Actually, I realize I asked the question backwards, but I assume the converse is true. We're going in November. Not sure if the weather will be water park weather. So we were planning on buying park tickets with park hopper and then adding water park option once there. That way we can still book advance FP+ and not waste the $ on the water park option if the weather is too cold once we arrive!

Wake me up at the end of the meal
    If I purchased park hopper tickets through UT, can those still be upgraded to the discounted DVC annual pass once we arrive?

Wendy
    Wendy

Oct 1995: Treehouse Villas (Village Resort); Oct 1999: BWV; Mar 2000: POR; Feb 2001: Orange Lake; Jan 2003: AS Sports; Nov 2005: Vistana; Apr 2007: SSR; Apr 2009: BCV; Nov 2009: BWV; Apr 2011: BCV; Dec 2011: BCV; March 2013: BCV; Nov 2013: OKW; Apr 2014: AKL; Nov 2014: BWV; Feb 2015: BCV; Oct 2015: SSR; Mar 2018: BCV; Feb 2019: BCV; Dec 2019: BCV; Jan 2020: BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    If I purchased park hopper tickets through UT, can those still be upgraded to the discounted DVC annual pass once we arrive?

Wendy
    Yes. I have done exactly that on two occasions. Most recently, I did it on Sept 3, 2016. Be sure to have your DVC membership card with you.
    June 2004 ASMO; Dec 2005 POP; Feb 2007 POP; March 2011 POR; March 2014 POR; Feb 2015 BWV; Sept 2015 PVB; Jan 2016 AKV Jambo (kind of); Feb 2016 OKW; Sept 2016 PVB; Feb/March 2017 BWV/PVB; Aug/Sept 2017 BCV; Feb 2018 BLT/CCV

MY TRIP REPORTS