Thread: $1,000,000 questions

$1,000,000 questions

They may not be worth that much, but in my planning for NEXT WEEK, there are some things that I really want to know. If you can help me, please share.
    • Is the Agent P Adventure still going to be in soft opening next week or should we be able to count on doing this?
    • Has anyone heard anything else about Rapunzel switching places with Aurora?
    • Is the second Dumbo up and running? What about the new Dumbo queue? It looks fun.
    • Is the rain going to be as bad as it looks on The Weather Channel???? Ugh. I hope not!

Thanks!

Agent P - we were at Epcot today, you'd think that I would know, but it slipped my mind and I didn't even think to look. Is there usually a station just inside Innovations East (the one with SoaT), because there were construction walls up just as we went in from the center.

Second Dumbo ... was not running either of our MK days, but we saw the tent queue open yesterday.

tests unsafe roller coasts in china blyday's Avatar
    • Is the Agent P Adventure still going to be in soft opening next week or should we be able to count on doing this? Haven't heard yet if they are opening it or not. They still haven't given it an official opening date that I'm aware of.
    • Has anyone heard anything else about Rapunzel switching places with Aurora? This could have just been rumor. At this point in time......nothing has changed.
    • Is the second Dumbo up and running? What about the new Dumbo queue? It looks fun. I don't think that it is suppose to officially open for a while so probably not....but you might get to check out the queue.
    • Is the rain going to be as bad as it looks on The Weather Channel???? Ugh. I hope not! If I could actually answer this question......I'd be a millionaire!!!! Truth is.....rain this time of year is usually just a passing storm that swoops in, dumps its water and then moves on. That said.....we had 2 days during our end of May trip that rained pretty well the entire day.
    Brenda

There is some info on the Agent P soft opening on the Dr. Disney site, posted on 6/19: http://www.doctordisney.com/2012/06/...at-epcot-pics/

According to Cast Members that I spoke to, the game is testing most days but the main hub between Future World and World Showcase is not open as of yet. On days that the testing is taking place (which can be everyday or random), it will begin in a different country of World Showcase. For instance, today it began right at the top of the bridge of the International Gateway and it usually takes place between the hours of 11 a.m. 2 p.m.
    Also from Dr. Disney regarding Dumbo (posted today): http://www.doctordisney.com/2012/06/...s-on-fastpass/

... says today both sides were operating but FP is not being used yet.

1) Pop Century - December 3-10, 2011 - first trip with my in-laws
    2) Art of Animation - February 28 - March 7, 2013 - first family only trip
    3) Windor Hills 5bdr villa - February 27, 2014 to March 6, 2014 - Universal, Sea World and Disney Trip - trip with my brother and his family

Ah, that's cool. Dumbo is quite a haul from the front on the park with small children now.
    3/2019: Windsor Hills, no admission except one hardcore hopping day
    6/2015: Indian Creek 6/20-6/27, YES program 6/23
    6/2012: Windsor Hills 1/2009: GKTW 9/1997: ASMu 7/1978: Off-site

agent P is soft-opening and wdw magic says it will be running at the end of the month (so maybe you will get lucky...)

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/...-Adventure.htm
    1) Pop Century - December 3-10, 2011 - first trip with my in-laws
    2) Art of Animation - February 28 - March 7, 2013 - first family only trip
    3) Windor Hills 5bdr villa - February 27, 2014 to March 6, 2014 - Universal, Sea World and Disney Trip - trip with my brother and his family

Thank you, thank you! The little deails (especially about Dumbo) can have such a big impact. I'm glad to have an idea of how to plan.

As for the rain, we are used to the afternoon storms that occur this time of year, but the forecast for the next few days looks to threaten rain most or all of the day. If it does, we will just make the best of it!

Thanks again for all the info and the links!

does anybody know how to change this? pfalcioni's Avatar
    Don't believe any Florida weather report until the evening before, or the morning of, or sometimes never.