Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Art of Animation resort photos

does anybody know how to change this? pfalcioni's Avatar
    Seriously!!

Hey, when are you releasing Best Places to Sip Scotch in Disney World, anyway?

The Magic Kingdom touring plans are the appendix. If that gives you any idea on release date.

Great. I'll be dead by then, or too senile to care.

I think we all will be.

he's right
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    For very serious people!
    Well crap. I'll have to find another site to haunt.

expert on dietary needs and disney dining clanmcculloch's Avatar
    It's just a vacation? BLASPHEME!!!! Josh, I think it's time for a . Jessica, this is part of the tone Pam was reffering to; Josh threatens bans over things like asking for MK touring plans. I think we're all waiting to see what will finally push him over the edge to follow through. If you don't see me posting much after this, you'll have your answer. LOL

I happen to agree with Brian. We go to WDW because it's somewhere the whole family can enjoy together and it's somewhere that can feed people with lots of food allergies. I do take my kids needs and preferences into consideration but ultimately DH and I are the ones footing the bill so what we want/need trumps what they want. They get to go to WDW for a kid centric vacation. They're happy with pretty much anywhere we stay as long as the actual needs (not necessarily wants) are met. Granted we have all enjoyed some resorts more than others but they do like staying a different resorts. We're staying at AoA. They kids are excited. I chose the theme we'd stay at because I know that being closer to the main pool is important to everybody so I didn't even ask which theme they liked best. I just showed them the Nemo suite art and said "this is where we'll be staying". I did also show them the others and I did ask what they thought of them but it was made clear to them that we're staying where I say. They're happy, I'm happy, DH is happy even if they didn't get to choose.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jandeeah View Post
    Well, I do not have to be riffraff from the POP anymore I just changes to a little mermaid room!!!
    We still know the truth, however.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    We still know the truth, however.
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Well, I say yes to my daughter whenever she wants. She's my sweet princess, and I can't stand saying no to her----->note my sarcasm and newly found snarky attitude.

I don't have scotch but I'll gladly enjoy my girly Corona with lime.

Mmm. Corona Good.

Just have to say that I absolutely LOVE Pop and so do my kids! Best vacation ever!!!!!
    Rebecca

I'm getting the best of both (value) worlds this year - Pop in May and AoA in September!

I was checking out the AoA pics and am wondering- do they have interior hallways or the standard exterior ones like all the other values and moderates? In the pictures it looks like interior but I find that hard to believe.

fizboBunny
    I believe they will all be interior except for the LM area. For that area the buildings were built a long time ago when it was going to be the next phase of Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by fizboBunny View Post
    I believe they will all be interior except for the LM area. For that area the buildings were built a long time ago when it was going to be the next phase of Pop.
    That makes sense. I thought I was going crazy because I remember seeing exterior hallways on those old buildings all those years they sat there unfinished.

Disney is walking the VIP bloggers through Art of Animation later this week, so we should be seeing a lot of info coming out.

Thursday, to be exact.

So you are going right??? I mean you are the most VIP Disney Blogger I know!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

No.

That is just wrong!!!!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

I've considered opening a second site that would just be lovey dovey everything about Disney World is great in order to get access to these sorts of things. But I don't mind experiencing things from the average guest's point of view. Obviously it would be nice to show up at Vision House with free dessert and drinks handed to me, but I think you would have to start questioning the integrity of the site if I accepted a lot of handouts and freebies. The only event I actually tried to gain admittance to was the Star Tours one a few days before the official opening. At the time, word was that it wouldn't be open until the actual opening date with no soft openings. Of course that was ridiculous. After it opened and I ended up riding a dozen times before May 20th, I didn't care as much.

I can see your point. I love this site for it's snarkiness (is that even a word?). It would be no fun if it was all lovey dovey. Since, I am the "riff raff that stays at the POP" I like reading what the average person encounters.
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

I just wanted Disney to invite me on the Fantasy preview cruise so I could post the letter and say I declined

Okay this is one of those time when I wish I could have a like button! That makes me laugh!!!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I've considered opening a second site that would just be lovey dovey everything about Disney World is great in order to get access to these sorts of things. But I don't mind experiencing things from the average guest's point of view. Obviously it would be nice to show up at Vision House with free dessert and drinks handed to me, but I think you would have to start questioning the integrity of the site if I accepted a lot of handouts and freebies. The only event I actually tried to gain admittance to was the Star Tours one a few days before the official opening. At the time, word was that it wouldn't be open until the actual opening date with no soft openings. Of course that was ridiculous. After it opened and I ended up riding a dozen times before May 20th, I didn't care as much.

You keep doing You, Josh. Don't let the Man keep your down or let the Matrix assimilate you or whatever.

Looking forward to the pics whenever you get the chance.