Thread: Frozen Holiday Wish/Castle lights

Frozen Holiday Wish/Castle lights

What date will A Frozen Holiday Wish end? We are going to visit MK on 12/29 and 1/2. If the Frozen Holiday Wish show will be finished by then, is the castle still likely to have all the gorgeous "twinkling lights that are draped on the towers and turrets" even if the show isn't scheduled?

Also - any idea why HEA is not scheduled currently on 12/29? I thought it only wasn't scheduled on MVMCP days?
    Last edited by nats80; 11-03-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    Aug 1987 (ish) - WDW with parents and brother
    Dec 2006 - WDW with DH
    Dec 2007 - WDW with DH and bump!
    Oct 2011 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2013 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2015 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2017 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2019 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL (I see a pattern emerging)!!

Quote Originally Posted by nats80 View Post
    Also - any idea why HEA is not scheduled currently on 12/29? I thought it only wasn't scheduled on MVMCP days?
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Usually they show the Christmas party fireworks the whole week between christmas and new years and no HEA.

The castle lights should be on through marathon weekend. I have pictures with the lights from marathon weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Usually they show the Christmas party fireworks the whole week between christmas and new years and no HEA.

The castle lights should be on through marathon weekend. I have pictures with the lights from marathon weekend.
    Thank you Anne. There don't seem to be any Dessert parties on the night of 12/29 either. Oh well - I'll have to schedule it in as a 'maybe' :-)
    Dec 2006 - WDW with DH

Quote Originally Posted by nats80 View Post
    Thank you Anne. There don't seem to be any Dessert parties on the night of 12/29 either. Oh well - I'll have to schedule it in as a 'maybe' :-)
    I'm seeing 12/29 as an option for the "fireworks dessert party" and for the Tomorrowland terrace option too. It comes up as no availability after a search but the date is not greyed out like the party dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I'm seeing 12/29 as an option for the "fireworks dessert party" and for the Tomorrowland terrace option too. It comes up as no availability after a search but the date is not greyed out like the party dates.

Thank you Anne - I realised that too after posting and also found availability for the After Fireworks party, so toying with the idea! More $$ though! :-( If the After fireworks party is available at 9om, what time does that suggest the fireworks will be? Or do you think the time of the dessert party might be changed? I hope you don't mind me asking!?

Edited:-
    I've just looked at 11/5 as an example and HEA is on at 9pm and the after fireworks Dessert Party is stated as 8pm, so I guess the after fireworks dessert party time is always 1 hour before the fireworks. So the fireworks must be at 10pm on 12/29.
    Last edited by nats80; 11-04-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    Dec 2006 - WDW with DH