Thread: Photopass Booth

Photopass Booth

I remember reading a while back that there is a Photopass Booth behind Ghirardelli's at Disney Springs. Does anyone know if it is still there?
    Aug 1987 (ish) - WDW with parents and brother
    Dec 2006 - WDW with DH
    Dec 2007 - WDW with DH and bump!
    Oct 2011 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2013 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2015 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2017 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2019 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL (I see a pattern emerging)!!

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    It was there in August. Not a booth, really, but like a Photo Studio you used to see at Target, Macy's or JC Penney. We were extremely unimpressed with the results. They take your picture in front of a green screen, and they don't let you select what you want, they just tell you "it's a surprise" and they came out horrible. We were sitting on a bench and posed in front of the top half of spaceship earth with fireworks explosions, but it didn't make sense. Like we were floating on a bench? It was a waste of time for us. YMMV.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    It was there in August. Not a booth, really, but like a Photo Studio you used to see at Target, Macy's or JC Penney. We were extremely unimpressed with the results. They take your picture in front of a green screen, and they don't let you select what you want, they just tell you "it's a surprise" and they came out horrible. We were sitting on a bench and posed in front of the top half of spaceship earth with fireworks explosions, but it didn't make sense. Like we were floating on a bench? It was a waste of time for us. YMMV.
    Thank you! We might have a go then if we are passing, but won't go out of our way :-)
    Aug 1987 (ish) - WDW with parents and brother
    Dec 2006 - WDW with DH
    Dec 2007 - WDW with DH and bump!
    Oct 2011 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2013 - WDW with DH, DD and DD
    Dec 2015 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2017 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL
    Dec 2019 - WDW with DH, DD, DD and BIL (I see a pattern emerging)!!