I've never purchased from Parksavers before, only UT, but they get good reviews and seem reputable, and have the best prices for our Spring Break trip. The website states that you can have physical tickets mailed, which it what we would choose because I would like to be ready to walk in the park on day one without having to trade in vouchers, etc. I have two questions...

1. Is there any reason NOT to buy one ticket at a time, every month, leading up to our trip? Instead of saving up and making a huge purchase in Feb, I thought it might be easier to swallow if we just spend the price on one ticket each month - kind of like a payment plan. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything, like a group discount (we only need 6 tickets, so I don't really think that's a thing) or some other perk of buying all the tickets at once. If it matters, we will purchase 5 adult tickets, 1 child ticket, 7 day park hoppers.

2. We are considering an AP upgrade for one ticket. Is it still the case that you HAVE to use it once before upgrading to get the discounted bridging price? If that's the case, we would have to pay for parking on the first day, is that refundable if you upgrade to AP later that day? If so, how does that work?

I'm just curious about all the details and want to make sure I know what to expect. Thanks!