Thread: Guest Services Number?

prefers quisp over quake tiggr88's Avatar

Guest Services Number?

Is there still a guest services number that might be able to provide more support or a managerial review than the typically front line numbers? I seem to recall a separate guest services number in the past when people had issues.
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11

that's a shame
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggr88 View Post
    Is there still a guest services number that might be able to provide more support or a managerial review than the typically front line numbers? I seem to recall a separate guest services number in the past when people had issues.
    I've never seen a guest services number which bypasses the front line.

Suggestion--google for names and email addresses of the WDW higher ups. Email one of them directly with your issue. Their emails addresses are firstname.lastname@disney.com.

I had a major MDE problem earlier this year. It was a widespread issue that WDW was aware of and I'd read that guests were getting "we're aware of the issue and we're working on it" when they called WDW. So I emailed as high up the chain as I could and the problem was resolved within 48 hours.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggr88 View Post
    Is there a specific department you're trying to reach?
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/dreambuildertricia