Thread: Raglan Road on St. Patrick’s Day

Raglan Road on St. Patrick’s Day

Do you know if the have special events or very limited reservations on March 17th? Or maybe all of the reservations are gone at 180 days?

I have looked (mostly out of curiosity) over the last few years and never found one.

Hoping to make it happen for 17 Mar 2020.

I would call the restaurant. Most "normal" restaurants don't take reservations 180 days out. Maybe Raglan Road does, since it is included in Disney's system, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually not taking reservations yet. Worth a call, anyway.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Check OpenTable to see how far out you can make a reservation here (might be 60 days), then jump on it at that date.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

In the past, Theyve had entertainment all afternoon & evening on St Paddys day & the days leading up to it. I suspect they just haven't loaded the ADRs yet. Using the touring plans reservation app would probably be your best bet. With open table as a backup plan...
    Id suggest going early in the day if that works for you. We've had really long waits in the evening there even on a normal day. People tend to get in and get comfortable, watching the entertainment & having a few beverages and spend much longer than at other spots on property.
    ~Stacey

Thanks all!
    Iím bracing for particularly big spring break crowds for March 2020. Tried to make Hoop Dee Doo reservations at 177 days out and category 1 for 6:15 show was already sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofballs View Post
    Thanks all!
    Iím bracing for particularly big spring break crowds for March 2020. Tried to make Hoop Dee Doo reservations at 177 days out and category 1 for 6:15 show was already sold out.
    Maybe there is a big group going to that specific show? I just did ADRs for the week of 3/21 and it wasn't bad at all. With no free dining promotion Spring break always seems easier than fall as far as ADRs.

I looked at Dave's crowd calendar and it does show CL 10 for the week of 3/14 and only CL 8 for 3/21. Nothing in comments, though, as to what is bumping up that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Maybe there is a big group going to that specific show? I just did ADRs for the week of 3/21 and it wasn't bad at all. With no free dining promotion Spring break always seems easier than fall as far as ADRs.

I looked at Dave's crowd calendar and it does show CL 10 for the week of 3/14 and only CL 8 for 3/21. Nothing in comments, though, as to what is bumping up that week.
    Good theory on a large group. And interesting on the CLs dropping from that week to the next.

Iím also seeing it in other aspects - I had to almost beg to get a volunteer spot for our family at Give Kids the World that week, and they could only find one shift for us.