Thread: First time MNSSHP itinerary help

First time MNSSHP itinerary help

We will be attending MNSSHP for the first time on Friday, 9/27. After reading Josh's guides and a million other posts, I am still not confident in my planning. I have a family member in the hospital and my mind is just all over the place.

Our priorities are Boo to You, fireworks, meeting Elvis Stitch and doing the overlays for SM and Teacups. We will have to do some trick or treating as well and maybe meet Donald if we can.
    Also wondering if we should pay to valet at Contemporary for easy exit or just rely on the resort bus to and from.

3:30-3:45 arrive at MK
    4:00-5:30??? Get wristbands, treat bags, dinner
    5:30 get in line for Stitch who I've heard starts meeting at 6:30
    7:00-8:30 Sleepy Hollow snacks, ToT, Haunted Mansion
    8:30 get spot in Frontierland for 9:15 parade - is this a good time?
    9:40 find spot for Fireworks at 10:15
    10:45-12 Space mountain, meet Donald & Daisy, Tea Cups
    12:00 Hocus Pocus if the kid makes it until then

I feel helpless and like I'm forgetting something major. Is this plan overly ambitious or not enough?

Thank you in advance for any help and advice

4:00 to 5:30 is a long time for dinner. If you know where you are going and having CS, it should not take you that long.
    7:00- 8:30 - ToT? Tower of Terror is at HS not MK. Was this supposed to be something else?
    8:30 - If you are ahead of schedule, you should be able to throw in BMT if you are in Frontier Land.
    Not sure about the rest.
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFredricksen View Post
    4:00 to 5:30 is a long time for dinner. If you know where you are going and having CS, it should not take you that long.
    7:00- 8:30 - ToT? Tower of Terror is at HS not MK. Was this supposed to be something else?
    8:30 - If you are ahead of schedule, you should be able to throw in BMT if you are in Frontier Land.
    Not sure about the rest.
    I figured 4:00-5:30 would be dinner and whatever else we can do to kill time with before getting in line for Stitch
    ToT was supposed to be Trick or Treating, haha.
    BMT, did you mean Big Thunder Mountain?

Do you want to go on the rides that have been enhanced for the party, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Laugh Floor, the Mad Tea Party or Space Mountain?
    Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by nolarookie View Post
    Do you want to go on the rides that have been enhanced for the party, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Laugh Floor, the Mad Tea Party or Space Mountain?
    Yes, was hoping to do Space Mountain and Tea Cups after the fireworks. Looking for recommendations on the order to do things