Thread: Buying Magic Bands

Buying Magic Bands

I was hoping to purchase MB for our next trip since we are staying offsite. I see all the character options and even the updated solid colors. I cannot find an option to purchase classic MB (the colors you choose for free when staying onsite) online, in order to have in advance. Am I missing something? Is there a way to get those purchased and shipped in advance or will I have to wait until we get there and purchase directly from a physical store?

Interesting. I just went to shopdisney.com and see the same thing you are saying. This is the first time I have not seen all the basic solid colors there. When do you go? I would check back and see if they add them back to the online offerings.
    Jen

that's a shame
    I was looking for one and everything was labeled "in store only". Weird.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

On the app, everything is labeled "in store only," but on the actual website, you can put them in your cart and it appears they will ship to you. However, the classic colors aren't even showing up at all. We don't go until Spring Break, so I definitely have lots of time, but I've been out of the loop for awhile and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something that's obvious to everyone else!