Thread: MId November

MId November

Wondering if anyone has an idea on when they will release updated hours for Mid November.
    I love the extra extra hours now but I do not see that extending into MId November (the week before Thanksgiving)

Anyone have any thoughts on when, if, and what they might look like?
    Current times (mainly HS) no extra morning hours on days I have scheduled and hoping the rope drop to GE would have improved.

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I will use it to plan out my HS day FP soon...

No clue really, but I wish they'd schedule EEMHs at least 2-3 times per week thru the end of 2019.

They'll really need something after Rise of the Resistance opens Dec 5th.
    Jan-Feb '05 ASM, Jan-Feb '06 Pop, Jan-Feb '15 CBR, April '16 AoA, Aug-Sept '16 CSR, Oct-Nov '16 PORr, Feb 1-5 '17 PORr, WMHS Band April 6-13 '18 AKL, Mar 5-10 '19 AoA, Dec 10-15 '19 OKW 1BR because 942sf! lol

They likely won't update hours until after the 60 day FP window. Things are getting updated just the month before, sometimes only a few weeks in advance. If I had to guess, I'd expect EMH to go back to the old pattern from before the opening of GE.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    They likely won't update hours until after the 60 day FP window. Things are getting updated just the month before, sometimes only a few weeks in advance. If I had to guess, I'd expect EMH to go back to the old pattern from before the opening of GE.

Thank you much Ann, '
    I envision the same scenario..

I guess it will be rope drop the Falcon, and hope R/R and Tower have not built up too much by the time I get there .. and that is if I am able o secure a FP for Slinky...

We're there at the same time. I REALLY would love this 3 hour extra, extra magic madness they have going on, but I do believe it'll be back to normal :(
    ~Trisha~
    Luxury Family Vacation Planner
    https://www.facebook.com/TrishaWrightTravelAgency

After Reading that last post from the great Josh (on the emh toystory tour). I think it is safe to say that there will be no extended extra magic hours when we arrive.
    I will hold out hope for maybe they add a day or two of emh even if an hour early. ;0(

The final hours should be out mid October. I am going yhe16-23. Part of me wants morning hours, but I also have pre park be our guest. I made fps today so I kind of hope hours stay the same.

prefers quisp over quake tiggr88's Avatar
    If they don't have the 6 AM opens at DHS, it will be interesting to see what they do with all of those Oga's reservations. I'm pretty sure they started at 6AM even in November.
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11