Thread: Late January 2020 help!

Late January 2020 help!

We are planning a trip from Sat Jan 25-Sun Feb 2.
    Our group includes me, husband, 4 kids from infant -8yo. Kids are generally early risers.
    staying at Pop in 2 rooms from Sat night-fri am, off site Friday afternoon and Saturday then squeezing into 1 room at CBR sat night. (Fri-sun were just added on to our trip and I'm trying to decide if I should swap around park days and also possibly swapping CBR to POR)
    We are flying in late Sat night and are planning the following:
    sun- mk rd-4/5ish (left side of park, CP reservation late am, see parade)
    mon- ep all day (GG late breakfast reservation- hoping 8am will open up)
    tues- ak either late start (10:45 TH reservation)-close OR rd-1/break/5-close
    wed- mk rd-1/break/5-close (have both PPO and late breakfast reservation at BoG mostly just to get drinks/my husband likes the castle; R side of park; fireworks/projections)
    thurs- hs rd-1/break/5-close (toy story land and galaxy's edge both new for us; Jedi training?)
    fri- hs rd-3ish (toy story land and galaxy's edge both new for us, Jedi training?)
    sat- off site, check into CBR or POR by 8pm (downtown Disney vs hotel vs ? park if open till late)
    sun- ak rd- 1ish, hotel by 2 for bus to mco

my questions:
    1- sun-thurs was planned when we though we would fly home fri am, just added extra days and wondering if I should swap around park days??? Open to suggestions... I am hoping to avoid expense of hoppers
    2- I booked CBR in case we do second HS day sun instead of fri so we could use gondola but if I do AK will prob swap to POR (then even more likely to go to Disney springs sat night) any recs for either or??
    Thanks!!!!

Will they let you have 6 people in room since you have infant and under 3yo?

Yes- some rooms in CBR and POR have capacity of 5 plus infant (also my second youngest is 3 not sure how it would work if she was under 3).
    we are doing 2 rooms connected at pop for most of stay so we have a second bathroom and more space but for the last night I'm trying to budget as much as possible as it was a last min addition...
    Last edited by Adinab; 08-30-2019 at 09:22 AM.

eah we always get the 5 person rooms because of our large family. Just wondered with taking DME if there'd be problem with 6 since all would have to be accounted for. Good to know!

eah we always get the 5 person rooms because of our large family. Just wondered with taking DME if there'd be problem with 6 since all would have to be accounted for. Good to know!
    One thing is you will lose the benefit of FP+ being later in week for AK sunday with having a split stay? I think?

Good point re fpp for sun- will swap sun ak with fri hs.
    So mk, ep, ak, mk, hs, ak, off, hs- unless we think there will be fpp available for galaxy's edge by then???

the lack of info is making it very hard to plan

anyone w inside info as to if/how currently sched park hours and emh to change for late Jan?
    Last edited by Adinab; 09-03-2019 at 10:03 PM.