Thread: Disney park scented candles?

Disney park scented candles?

My daughter's birthday is coming up soon. She is obsessed with both candles and Disney, so I figured some of the candles scented like attractions would be a good gift. The problem is that there seem to be a least a dozen companies selling these types of candles.

Has anyone tried these candles and have recommendations?
    I am @GrtBigBeautiful on DizTwitter

I can't vouch for them myself, but YouTube channel Fresh Baked Disney was promoting https://fantasyuniversecandles.com/ a few months ago.
    Nov 2019-W&D 10K (Pop); Aug 2019-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)

https://columbiafragrance.com/ I bought Wilderness Lodge products and love them! You can purchase from this company on Amazon as well.

www.marcelinesquare.com - I haven't tried it, but it's by one of the WEDWay Radio guys, who seems like the kind of guy who would really care about getting the scent right.

I might try a few different companies. If that is what I end up doing I will report back here with results.
    I am @GrtBigBeautiful on DizTwitter