Thread: Campsite prices

Campsite prices

I was just looking at room prices for spring break 2020. I have a work conference but the discounted room block doesn't cover the whole week.

The rack rate for the cheapest TENT site is $143. An all star room is $144. How is this possible????? Not that I'll be tent camping in Florida anytime soon. But have the campsites always been that close to an actual room-with-a-shower price? And if room discounts come up the all stars might come out cheaper than a campsite?

Yeah, that seems pretty ridiculous. We booked a throwaway night there years ago when magic bands first came out and they were $50.
    Brandi

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    I'm more surprised that a Spring Break All Stars room is only $144. I've seen those closer to $200 that time of year.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

I don't think they've always been that close - the last time we went I think tent sites were around $70 and All Stars were maybe $130.

The tent sites are up to around $130 for July 2020 - I was looking ahead at the possibility for a throwaway site. I didn't check All-Stars because with 5 I can't book that anyway. For 5 MB and 2 days parking it may well still be worth doing, depending on how things shake out with SWGE and any advantage from EMH and/or 60 day FP.

I just looked again and it is less for the summer - seems odd that they would go down - who knows, maybe I was looking at something else. Anyway, mid-July is $116/night Fri and Sat or $91/night weekdays.