Thread: Better fireworks to watch from Top of the World Lounge

Better fireworks to watch from Top of the World Lounge

Thinking of heading to the Top of the World Lounge to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks at the beginning of October. What would be the better fireworks to watch: Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Fireworks or Happily Ever After Fireworks?

that's a shame
    Neither? Is that an option? We've seen HEA from TotW. The castle projections are an integral part of the show. You can't see that from TotW. So it was "one and done" for us.

The only advantages I can think of watching from TotW are the lack of crowds and access to booze.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

We've never done FWs from outside the park before but plan to watch MVMCP from California Grill on our next trip this December.

I figured the perimeter bursts from the party fireworks will be cooler to watch from a distance.
    Jan-Feb '05 ASM, Jan-Feb '06 Pop, Jan-Feb '15 CBR, April '16 AoA, Aug-Sept '16 CSR, Oct-Nov '16 PORr, Feb 1-5 '17 PORr, WMHS Band April 6-13 '18 AKL, Mar 5-10 '19 AoA

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHeather View Post
    We've never done FWs from outside the park before but plan to watch MVMCP from California Grill on our next trip this December.

I figured the perimeter bursts from the party fireworks will be cooler to watch from a distance.
    I think you'll have the same experience with either one. You'll miss the projections which are a big part of the show but the soundtrack and bursts are still good.
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

I agree that both are better from front and center, but I do enjoy TOTW view as well. For example, if you saw them once front and center, then another night TOTW is fun. I think the halloween fireworks would be better from TOTW due to the perimeter bursts, and also, the only other way to see them is with a party ticket. I find TOTW useful that way... meaning I'm only gonna buy a party ticket one night, but I can see the party fireworks a second time by visiting TOTW. I LOVE fireworks though, so I make sure to see some every night. (mine are usually xmas party not halloween, but same idea).