Thread: MId-day ticket?

MId-day ticket?

Has anyone else seen the advertisement for the mid day ticket special where the ticket isn't valid for entry until 12? Seems kind of strange since that's the most crowded time of day?
    1/07 POFQ1/09 offsite1/11 POP/AKL1/13 BWV9/14 F&W@BWV12/14 Girls only@BCV8/15 POP10/16 F&W@BWV 6/18 DD16th@AKV 8/19 Girls only@AKV

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KangaFan View Post
    Has anyone else seen the advertisement for the mid day ticket special where the ticket isn't valid for entry until 12? Seems kind of strange since that's the most crowded time of day?
    I saw that as well. I think it’s a great idea for people who are interested.
    Brandi

If I were in Orlando for a conference or something a ticket like this could be great!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

When I first saw it, I thought it would be great for a festival day at Epcot but then we'd want our early morning the next day. Then, I concocted an idea of catching the early flight into Orlando and using a late entry hopper, hop to whichever park is open latest, sleep in the next day and repeat. Silly and highly doubt we do it, but that pesky Mouse got me thinking of more ways to spend money with them.
    August 2008 - Carribbean Beach
    August 2010 - Port Orleans - French Quarter
    September 2012 - Pop Century
    September 2014 - Boardwalk - 1st Food & Wine!
    June 2015 - Disney Dream - Family Honeymoon Cruise!
    December 2015 - Pop Century - 1st WDW Christmas!
    October 2016 - Disneyland
    June 2017 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    August 2018 - Port Orleans - Riverside

Concert Junkie when not at Disney

Quote Originally Posted by crumjack View Post
    When I first saw it, I thought it would be great for a festival day at Epcot but then we'd want our early morning the next day. Then, I concocted an idea of catching the early flight into Orlando and using a late entry hopper, hop to whichever park is open latest, sleep in the next day and repeat. Silly and highly doubt we do it, but that pesky Mouse got me thinking of more ways to spend money with them.
    That sounds like a fun plan. Count me in. Could be good for a long weekend!!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

They already have a convention ticket that begins at 2pm and another one that begins at 5pm. They are only offered if your convention is hosted at Disney itself, I've often seen the signs for them around CSR.

With the rise in ticket costs, then adding this option, it is almost like we are now paying a premium to get to RD the parks and be in there during the less crowded times. But I can see some people like this, especially families with teenagers who like to sleep in and stay out later.

But maybe it will make RD less crowded, with some families, opting for the mid day ticket instead. One can always hope.
    Cindy