Thread: Late October share?

Late October share?

My friend and I will be at the parks October 26-31. I don't see any threads for Oct/Nov shares -- would anyone here be interested in starting one with me?

Hello, I would be interested! It's just my brother and I headed down for the Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon. Our dates are 10/31 to 11/5.

I'll be there for Wine & Dine 10K, Oct 31-Nov 4. I'd love to be in a share.
    Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)

Hooray! I had all but given up on this. Would a share with only three parties work out, cost-wise, for both of you? Or should we try to recruit 2-3 more?

For me, 1/3 of the price is still a bit much. My friend and I don't plan to use the service very often, and won't be riding 99% of the attractions that take on-ride photos. :-/

Also: if we do decide to take the plunge, who'd like to run it? I'm not opposed to trying, but I've never done it before.

Thanks to both of you for responding! (And hi Lovett, long time no see!)

Hi Jeph! Good to "see" you too. It's too bad that our dates will exactly miss each other. I would have loved to say hi again.

Let's see if a couple more folks might join, now that it's showing up in New Posts. (I was actually in Disney World when you originally posted, so I wasn't checking the boards. Glad Lori responded because then I saw it.) As it is a race weekend, I could also put it out to my runDisney Facebook group and see if anyone there wants to join.

If you are willing to lead it, that would be great.
    Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)

Hi, Lovett and Lori. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my request for a share. My travel partner has expressed privacy concerns and I can't change her mind. I hope you're both able to find more people to join in! Maybe on that FB group Lovett mentioned?

Again, I'm sorry. I hope you both have a great trip!

That is too bad, Jeph.

Lovett, I'd still be interested in trying to pull together a share, if you'd like to ask around your runDisney FB group!