Thread: Anyone use Advantage rental car?

Anyone use Advantage rental car?

Has anyone ever used Advantage rental car? They are located in the Orlando terminal and have the best price for our trip. I just never heard of them before so I am a little concerned.
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

Never mind. Found a lot of bad reviews. Not using them. It was only saving me $10 compared to more well know agencies.
    Thanks though.
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

Not that it matters... but I did use them way back in 2012. No issues, great price, average car. Compact. What I do remember is that it did not have power windows. They were old school, roll 'em down windows! My daughter loved it.
    Tanya

Medals received : 08 WDW Half ~ 10 Princess Half + 10 Disneyland Half = Coast to Coast ~ 11 WDW Full ~ 11 Wine & Dine Half ~ 12 WDW Marathon Relay ~ 12 Expedition Everest Challenge ~ 13 Half + Full = GOOFY ~ 13 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare + C2C ~ 14 January Marathon Volunteer ~ 14 ToT 10 miler ~ 15 DOPEY Challenge ~ 15 Avengers ~ 17 cxld Half ~ 2017 DLParis

Medals pending : 2021 Star Wars, 2023 Glass Slipper + Tink

that's a shame
    I shop convenience, not price. No counter/desk check in, no shuttle to an offsite location. I'm happy to pay more to walk to the garage, pick out a car and drive away.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.