Thread: AP room discounts-can I get discount on more than one room?

AP room discounts-can I get discount on more than one room?

When discounts come out for January, can I expect to get the AP discount on both rooms I'll need for my family? what about for my son's room too?? Too much to hope for??

from mousesavers:
    "You may book up to three rooms per Annual Passholder at the special rates. The Annual Pass must be in the same name as the person whose name appears on the reservation, and the credit card used for the reservation must belong to the Passholder. You cannot use a child’s Annual Pass to reserve discounted rooms.

You are not required to have the Annual Pass at the time of booking. However, if you have booked an Annual Passholder room discount, you should be asked to show your pass at check-in. If you only have an exchange certificate (a voucher provided to those who have pre-purchased an Annual Pass before arrival) and you haven’t had time to get it validated before check-in, don’t panic. Normally they will accept the exchange certificate as proof at check-in, or the front desk clerk may ask you to come back and show your validated pass at some point before you check out."

https://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...der-discounts/

I don't exactly get how this works though. Because the CMs on the phone have given people a hard time about having more than one room at the same time in the same person's name.

bless you for sharing that info. I know what you mean about rooms in same name tho. in past i was not able to have both of our rooms in my name, so interesting! Three rooms would be exactly what i need too!

Yes, have done 3 rooms for a client with the AP!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

awesome. that's just what I want to hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachta1 View Post
    Yes, have done 3 rooms for a client with the AP!
    Thanks! How did it work as far as the passholder name being on the room reservation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Thanks! How did it work as far as the passholder name being on the room reservation?
    Passholder had to be there for check-in for all three rooms. Some people drove, some people flew so they didn't all arrive at the same time. Just needed to show AP and they were all set! Military rate can also book up to three rooms too!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

Good to know. thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachta1 View Post
    Passholder had to be there for check-in for all three rooms. Some people drove, some people flew so they didn't all arrive at the same time. Just needed to show AP and they were all set! Military rate can also book up to three rooms too!
    So the passholders name didn't have to be an occupant of all 3 rooms? That was what was confusing to me about the mousesavers post. Very helpful to know!