Thread: DME late night arrival

DME late night arrival

I just submitted a DME request through the website, but I want to make sure I did so correctly. We fly out in the evening of the 14th, but arrive just after midnight on the 15th. When I submitted the request, I put the 14th, which corresponds to our room reservation. I'm hoping maybe someone has experienced this to confirm I did this correctly, other wise I'll call Disney to make sure.

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Don't you have to input your inbound flight information? Or arrival time? They can access the details from that.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    Don't you have to input your inbound flight information? Or arrival time? They can access the details from that.
    I had to input the flight information, which now that I think about it, should cover it. I was focusing on the arrival time, not thinking about how they'll get everything from the flight info. Thank you.

Side note, although they've probably already let you know: flying in that late, you'll have to get your own bags - DME won't pick them up for you.

Does dme pick up that late? I did a quick google when booking my flights today and it said 7am-10pm. My flight arrives at midnight so I think Iím on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by toasterstrudel View Post
    Does dme pick up that late? I did a quick google when booking my flights today and it said 7am-10pm. My flight arrives at midnight so I think I’m on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It runs 24 hours a day. But, you'll have to pick up your own bags if you arrive after 10pm.

From the Disney website:

Between 5:00 AM and 10:00 PM, head directly to Disney’s Magical Express, located in the Ground Transportation Area in Terminal B, Level 1. Disney will claim your checked luggage on your behalf and deliver it directly to your Resort hotel room via our delivery service. If you arrive between 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM, you will need to claim your luggage on Level 2 before proceeding to Disney’s Magical Express.