Thread: How bad is Aug 10-16 going to be?

How bad is Aug 10-16 going to be?

Crowd wise?

We have the EMM events for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios booked. Im hoping to get outta the parks by 1pm most days, but I still fear the crowds. We moved the trip from early September thanks to Galaxys Edge, and now of course I wish Id kept those dates but the kiddos refuse to switch.
    Mama to twin four year old boys!

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    It shouldn't be too bad. Dave @ Yourfirstvisit.net has that week as a moderate week (Crowd Level 6). This is what he says:

The “moderate crowd” weeks–those in black and rated 5-7–have crowd levels I would not particularly recommend to first time visitors, though the crowds can be managed. However, I’d go during such weeks myself with no hesitation, and think these levels are OK for returning visitors who don’t need to see everything and already know how to work Walt Disney World.
    But on his week rankings, that week is ranked at 26 with a Crowd Ranking of 7 and crowds at moderate +. So, it will be busy, but nothing that a good plan won't fix. We'll be there for that week and are planning on doing the EMM at DHS. We went the same week 3 years ago and crowds were manageable.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]