Thread: Changing Resorts During Our Stay

Changing Resorts During Our Stay

We are on a waitlist for our first night, at Shades of Green, on January 12 (a Sunday).

For now, we have Sun Jan 12 at All-star Music, then moving to SOG Monday-Thursday.

With the new parking fee, I assume that once I pay to park at the resort, I can leave my car there until later in the day on Monday to retrieve it and move? Or should I drive to the parks (since I"ve paid to park at the resort) until check-in time at SOG? I hate to give up park time to change resorts, and I'm trying to figure out how this will work on our first full day there.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    I’d just pack up and drive to, and park at, the parks, then move on to SOG. If your waitlist doesn’t come through. Having to go back to ASM to get your car at the end of a long day would be a pain for me.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I’d just pack up and drive to, and park at, the parks, then move on to SOG. If your waitlist doesn’t come through. Having to go back to ASM to get your car at the end of a long day would be a pain for me.
    Same. If you don't unpack much that 1 night, I don't see why it would need to cut into any park time. I also might choose a park other than MK for that day since parking at MK is usually the least efficient.
    ~Stacey