Thread: MDE and Chrome

that's a shame

MDE and Chrome

Is anyone else having this issue? When I load MDE it takes me to the sign-in screen, my password is saved, so I just click on the green "sign in" button; it starts to load and then bounces back to the sign in page. Repeatedly.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

I can log in on chrome. You might try clearing your cookies or closing your browser and retrying.

he's right
    MDE is a steaming pile. I have an iPhone 6, and the app loads maybe one time in five without crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by hizouse View Post
    I can log in on chrome. You might try clearing your cookies or closing your browser and retrying.
    I was having the same issue the other day and this fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? When I load MDE it takes me to the sign-in screen, my password is saved, so I just click on the green "sign in" button; it starts to load and then bounces back to the sign in page. Repeatedly.
    This happens to me all the time. Closing the browser and opening a new window is usually all I need to do.

that happens to me too - I just open the incognito window and it will sign in

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I have been having this problem intermittently as well. Using a different browser is usually my solution. Closing and reopening the browser has not been a successful solution for me. I haven't tried an incognito window, but might next time I have the issue.
    Jen

I have two tricks that shouldn't work but often do:

• From the MDE home page, I don't use the big "Sign In Or Create Account" button in the middle of the page. Instead I use the pulldown menu on the right that says My Disney Experience and then select My Plans or My Magic Bands and Cards or whatever. That pulls up a sign in page and it seems to work more often than the button ostensibly for signing in. It often works right after the sign in button route failed.
    • If I input my credentials and get the spinning indicator that tells me it is processing, and that doesn't resolve for 3 minutes or so, I just refresh the page and sometimes I am in fact signed in.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

Yup, this is also what I do, go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post

• From the MDE home page, I don't use the big "Sign In Or Create Account" button in the middle of the page. Instead I use the pulldown menu on the right that says My Disney Experience and then select My Plans or My Magic Bands and Cards or whatever. That pulls up a sign in page and it seems to work more often than the button ostensibly for signing in. It often works right after the sign in button route failed.
    • If I input my credentials and get the spinning indicator that tells me it is processing, and that doesn't resolve for 3 minutes or so, I just refresh the page and sometimes I am in fact signed in.

Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post

This is how I always sign in. Every time. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop the issue of it just continually booting be back to the sign-in page from happening to me fairly often. It's interesting that the same issue can be solved for some and not others with certain steps. Using a different browser entirely has been the only thing that has worked for me so far. I try all of the suggestions, though, in hopes that something will work.
    Jen

the incognito always works for me give it a try I was constantly being booted out and tried clearing cookies but now I just open new incognito window works every time