Thread: Facebook group MM share

Facebook group MM share

Has anyone done this with any of the Facebook groups? I joined a group and one person is doing a share but doesn't do a dummy account. Not sure that I want to do that but I don't really know how it works with a dummy account. The only shares I have done have been with people I know.
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    From a participant perspective, there's no difference to you whether the leader uses a dummy account or their own personal account.
    From a leader perspective, there are advantages (primarily privacy/security-related) to using a dummy account rather than your personal account.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

will I see everyones dinning reservations? and fast passes? I know when i have shared with friends I saw everything but I thought there was a way to hind them. There are 2 people doing shares one is using a dummy account and the other isn't. One of the post by the admins is to be careful of someone that is using their own account. Not that I personally know people on here but for some reason feels better sharing with someone on easy than on Facebook :)
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gccmedina View Post
    will I see everyones dinning reservations? and fast passes? I know when i have shared with friends I saw everything but I thought there was a way to hind them. There are 2 people doing shares one is using a dummy account and the other isn't. One of the post by the admins is to be careful of someone that is using their own account. Not that I personally know people on here but for some reason feels better sharing with someone on easy than on Facebook :)
    Your ability to hide your plans (or limit to only "shared plans") will not change regardless of whether you're connected to other strangers through a dummy account or a "real" account. We call it a dummy account, but it's just as real as the leader's personal account as far as your connection to the other share members goes.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.