Thread: Solo Dining at Sci-Fi

Solo Dining at Sci-Fi

Hi all,

Going down for a few days solo in a couple weeks and wondering if anyone has every dined at Sci-Fi Dine-In solo? I feel like it might be a little weird, but I've never been and I would love to have the experience. Anyone have any input?
    - Justin

I have never done it solo, but I think it has a great setup for solo dining. Almost all seats face the screen anyway and you have the film clips for entertainment. I think it is one of the best suited restaurants for solo dining. Have a great time!
    Jen

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    I did this in May and it was great! Granted, I'm not one of those people who hate going out to eat alone so it's not a problem for me to dine solo. I had a very early ADR time and was one of the first people seated for lunch. My waitress was very chatty and talked to me for a long time before taking my order. I enjoyed that for a bit but then wanted her to just take my order and go away lol. Once I did order, it came out very quickly.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

I agree-- great place to solo dine. They'll likely put you in the front or back of a car. They are three rows of two.

We try to make the earliest lunch reservation, because it seems if you eat any other time of day, you have to wait a half an hour to be seated.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

I think it'd be a great place to eat solo- everyone is sitting in the dark and half paying attention to the movies aka no attention to you :)
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel