Thread: Candlelight Processional now Pre-pay

Candlelight Processional now Pre-pay

Just an FYI. I booked a CP package and it is pay in full at the time of booking.

I'm pretty sure this is a change from last year.

I didn't notice it when I booked for our November trip because I booked quickly on my phone and didn't read through carefully. But when I click back in to "my plans" it does show a full pre-pay that I didn't realize I did with my credit card on file. I only checked because I went to book a December CPP and booked on the laptop and with the bigger screen (and my attention was less diverted) and I saw the pay in full warning.

Interesting, last year I used the dining plan (2 credits) for the CP dinner package so I know I did not prepay.
    TonyTigger

This is a change from last year. I was thinking of booking 2 dinners and canceling the 2nd closer in, but decided against it due to this new policy. Hopefully our FP+ for Star Wars GE isn't during our only booked CPP.

prefers quisp over quake tiggr88's Avatar
    When I was checking this afternoon. I'm pretty sure it said it could still be cancelled up to 2 days before but could be wrong.
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11

Quote Originally Posted by tiggr88 View Post
    When I was checking this afternoon. I'm pretty sure it said it could still be cancelled up to 2 days before but could be wrong.
    Yes, you pay in full but can still cancel. But if fail to cancel by 2 days in advance the penalty is the full amount and not just the $10 per person.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Yes, you pay in full but can still cancel. But if fail to cancel by 2 days in advance the penalty is the full amount and not just the $10 per person.
    Good to know. Thanks
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11

I've never done CP but hope to someday!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

Quote Originally Posted by beachta1 View Post
    I've never done CP but hope to someday!
    It is a really great performance. We went twice last year and will probably go twice this year.

We're going to F&W and a MVMCP on our 11/14 - 11/21 trip but will miss CP.

I'm trying to finagle a short Universal trip in early December with a day trip to Epcot for storytellers and CP. I even have a CP dining package booked just in case. We really enjoy the show.