Thread: Candlelight Processional Package Show times advice needed

Candlelight Processional Package Show times advice needed

Hi! We have never gone to a Candlelight Processionals Show and are planning a trip in December, my kids are 13 and 11. I have made 2 processional package reservations, one for 6:45 pm show and one for 8:15 pm show. Does anyone have an opinion on which show is better to go to? Any advantages or disadvantages on one over the other in terms of park touring? I am wondering if it would be better to go to the 6:45 show so that we could still get in some park time after, maybe get on a Tier 1 ride during the later show? Thanks for your help!

he's right
    I'd pick based on the better dinner time. That might mean one or two less rides, but when I visit Epcot, I am rarely in Future World in the evening.

I don’t think it’ll draw enough of a crowd to reduce lines on tier one attractions. We did this once the day after thanksgiving, and had no issues getting in without the dining package, we lined up about 45 minutes prior to the show. We went to the first show, and the only drawback was it was still pretty light out, so the candlelight part is not as impressive as it could be in the dark.
    Brandi

We’ve done the 8:15 show before, but are doing the 6:45 show this year. All of my kids ended up falling asleep during the 8:15 show. They usually don’t have a problem staying up, but I think once they sat down in the dim lighting after a long park day they just dropped. So that’s why we’re doing 6:45 this year.