Thread: Alcoholic drink on DDP

Alcoholic drink on DDP

Does anyone know if at a QS market (like the market at Yacht Club) beer/wine (single serving) is included with your QS dining credit?

For example, grab QS lunch at the market and take one of those single servings of wine or a bottle of beer back to the room with you.

Pretty cut and dry if I'm at a TS dinner. What is your experience with QS at the resorts?

We stayed at the Poly in May and my husband and I both got drinks with our food at Captain Cook’s.

Also at Coronado Springs in November. Both times on the dining plan.

yes, drinks were included in SSR. There were wines, beers, ipa and pre mixed drinks. as the dinning plan comes with refill cup, most days when we at8 at the resort QS we took drink or snack for the room.

that's picture form my trip report on another forum. All were included.

Last edited by Nia; 07-09-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Yes, this was true at the contemporary too. Even at breakfast. I would grab a QS breakfast and a wine for later.

Quote Originally Posted by CJG17 View Post
    Yes, this was true at the contemporary too. Even at breakfast. I would grab a QS breakfast and a wine for later.
    You're my kind of people :)
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

haha! It’s vacation after all!

To tag in on another question, does anyone know if you can get 2 drinks if the other member of your party is underage and not eligible? Traveling with DD17 and since we'll both have the refillable cups, it might be fun to put something away for later.
    1/07 POFQ1/09 offsite1/11 POP/AKL1/13 BWV9/14 F&W@BWV12/14 Girls only@BCV8/15 POP10/16 F&W@BWV 6/18 DD16th@AKV 8/19 Girls only@AKV

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga . . .

Ahh, that's a good point. Get a drink with the refill mugs. Then if the person paying with a credit is 21, alcohol should be covered w/DDP. Credits are credits and people famously interchange them using kids credits for adult meals all the time. I don't think Disney is bothered to keep track of these things.
    Jan-Feb '05 ASM, Jan-Feb '06 Pop, Jan-Feb '15 CBR, April '16 AoA, Aug-Sept '16 CSR, Oct-Nov '16 PORr, Feb 1-5 '17 PORr, WMHS Band April 6-13 '18 AKL, Mar 5-10 '19 AoA, Dec 10-15 '19 OKW 1BR because 942sf! lol

Quote Originally Posted by KangaFan View Post
    To tag in on another question, does anyone know if you can get 2 drinks if the other member of your party is underage and not eligible? Traveling with DD17 and since we'll both have the refillable cups, it might be fun to put something away for later.
    Order the food without him. We were never questioned but I wouldn't go to the counter with minor and order drink. We were never asked when adult order but I can't honestly recall ordering drink with all of the meals or adults only

Yes, you are allowed to do this. A max of 2 alcoholic drinks per >21 adult. So if our party of 4 (2 kids) ordered 4 alcoholic drinks it was fine on the DDP QS (if we all ordered adult meals). If we wanted to order a 5th drink with a 5th QS credit, then we had to show a 3rd adult was present (we had a third adult with us, who was not on the dining plan, so it was allowed).