Thread: FASTPASS question

FASTPASS question

Forgive me if this has been covered, I saw some threads that sort of mention this but not exact.

Trying to understand how it can be worked out, I believe you must schedule all three FP at one park in advance. correct.
    So if I wanted to start my day in HS.. and book a throw away from 9-10, then use my tier 1 at 10, and then cancel my tier 2 at 11..

Would I then be able to search for a tier 1 at Epcot.

Goal is to ride Slinky Dog with FP at 10, and ignore my family till i refresh a FP for Frozen in the afternoon.

Is this possible. or would i have to use the 11 FP at HS , before I can start checking for Frozen.

You don't have to schedule all 3 in advance if you don't want.
    What you can't do is schedule 3 in advance in 2 different parks
    But you can schedule 1 Tier 1 at HS, scan in for it and then immediately schedule a Tier 1 at Epcot, along with a Tier 2 at Epcot. (for example).

You might have an issue getting that Frozen FP+. Or even moreso, getting that 10AM SDD, only unless you're doing this at the end of a longer stay (and staying at a WDW hotel).
    Oct 2017 POLY (first time with Family)
    Aug 2018 Pop/YC (split stay)
    Aug 2019 YC (first night at AS-Movies)
    2020 - taking a break unless we win the Powerball!

Great advice AngiTN.. I think that is what I will do ...much appreciated.

J&J , last day of a 8 day trip. when I book next month I am starting here and working backwards.

This board is the best!

Does depend on how many Frozen FP you are looking for.
    We find FEA same day often but I'm never looking for more than 3 and am not always there at peak times.
    I'd never suggest hunting for a large party during peak weeks, that's for sure.

I'd definitely be looking as early in the day as possible. Other Epcot FP are easier

I’ve obtained FEA FPs on the day of during Thanksgiving week for 4. Refreshing is your friend.
    Brandi