Thread: Swge

Swge

For those of you visit SWGE and staying on property... how early do you plan to get to the parks to take advantage of the extra extra magic hours? I just booked a trip and now I'm wondering if I'll need to be outside of HS at like 4am or 5am.

Who else is waking up crazy early to join me in the fun?!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

We are planning to be at HS about 5am. If we have to arrive earlier to experience SWGE then we will skip it this trip. DS21 is a little hesitant on 5am as it is and he's the Star Wars fan, not me. We will see what happens.
    Jen

Im arriving the Tuesday after Labor Day. Wish we had real data to use. Do you think theyll actually allow people in that early (4:00)? Ill need to arrive by bus or cab. Not sure how long I can tolerate lining up though. Id feel better about it, if it actually guaranteed entry!

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherGrandma View Post
    I’m arriving the Tuesday after Labor Day. Wish we had real data to use. Do you think they’ll actually allow people in that early (4:00)? I’ll need to arrive by bus or cab. Not sure how long I can tolerate lining up though. I’d feel better about it, if it actually guaranteed entry!
    I'm not sure if they'll let people in that early but I imagine people could be lining up as early as 4:30-5am. I'll def keep an eye on Josh's reports as I'm sure he'll be there bright and early for us and give us the scoop. If he says arrive by 4:30am then thats what I'll do. I'm a believer.
    Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by beachta1 View Post
    If he says arrive by 4:30am then thats what I'll do. I'm a believer.
    I'm a believer, too. That's why if he says arrive by 4:30 we will skip it this time. We trust Josh and also know our limits.
    Jen

my fast passes open tomorrow and we will be there on opening day, I am at a loss of what to do for Thursday 8/29. We are staying at beach club and I would be ok with walking over at 5:00am but how do you even begin to make a plan for the day? This is going to be a slow and relaxing trip just not sure how much I want to plan. I guess I will find out at 7:00am but open to ideas :)
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

Quote Originally Posted by gccmedina View Post
    my fast passes open tomorrow and we will be there on opening day, I am at a loss of what to do for Thursday 8/29. We are staying at beach club and I would be ok with walking over at 5:00am but how do you even begin to make a plan for the day? This is going to be a slow and relaxing trip just not sure how much I want to plan. I guess I will find out at 7:00am but open to ideas :)
    I'd probably plan for a late morning break and head back in the evening? Especially with the heat and crowds headed to opening day.
    Tricia

We will be there in mid October, I plan on being on the first bus at least one of the days of our trip. We are staying at SSR.

I didn't book any fast pass at HS on the 29th. Ended up going with EP late afternoon and evening with the plan that we are willing to get up crazy early and head to HS and see what happens. I did do a 7:30am for Star Tours on Friday so we will head over crazy early again if we don't get in on Thursday. I am hoping they do something similar to DL so they don't have people standing in lines to get into galaxys edge.
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide