Thread: Help me pick my park days! :)

Help me pick my park days! :)

Super excited to be going back to Disney World in January...and just realized that I should probably start thinking about park days and ADRs! So...would love a little help! We arrive on a Saturday (no park - just a resort day) and leave on a Sunday (again, no park). 7 park days to figure out. It's 2 adults and our 10 year old daughter. It's the end of January - no holiday Mondays this week. The last time we went we didn't do Park Hoppers, but 2 of the 3 of us are huge Star Wars fans so I'm thinking we might need part of a second day in the Studios to make sure we see everything (and split our time?). My thoughts so far are - MK (2), Epcot (2), DHS (1 1/2), AK (1 1/2) but I'm not positive. And which parks would you do each day? The only thing I feel strongly about is not being in Epcot on the weekend. Our last trip included Epcot on a Saturday and we encountered enough "drink around the world" groups (including some women who asked my then 7 year old if she was also drinking around the world) that we're going to steer clear of that this time. Thanks for the help!!

It's hard to know what to do with DHS before we see things operating with Galaxy's Edge for a while, but your basic allocation of time among parks seems fine to me. You know your group the best; my family would probably rather reallocate a half-day from Epcot to one of the others, probably DHS depending upon the fastpass situation and size of crowds. At any rate, the post you should read is this one:
    https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/do...ld-theme-park/

Here's the summary recommendation at the end for a week stay:

• Sunday: Magic Kingdom
    • Monday: Epcot
    • Tuesday: Animal Kingdom
    • Wednesday: Magic Kingdom
    • Thursday: Epcot
    • Friday: Hollywood Studios
    • Saturday: Half day – either rope drop to lunch or a late arrival through Park close at your choice of Park, or a day off

For my family, we'd probably do DAK on Thursday to ensure we get a FOP FP+ and perhaps hop to Epcot afterwards.