Thread: BTMR after EMH morning

BTMR after EMH morning

I'm flirting with the idea of an impromptu trip over July 4th. (only because it encompasses my daughter's birthday). While my family weigh the pros and cons, I'm working on the plans and the FPs.

Friday 7/5 is an EMH and I know BTMR isn't open until regular park opening. I'd like to be one of the first couple hundred on it so we can hit a good amount of Frontierland/ AdventureLand in the am.

Am I better off "attacking" Frontier from Fantasyland with the EMH groups or starting near the center with the non resort guests?
    MaryEllen

It's kind of luck of the draw which group gets to the merge first. But overall I'd be inclined to do Fantasyland. Or if you're a fast walker come from Adventureland. It's a bit of a gamble. But very few people are coming from the left so even though you arrive later those coming from that side can cut in front of those filing in from center and right who arrive several minutes earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    It's kind of luck of the draw which group gets to the merge first. But overall I'd be inclined to do Fantasyland. Or if you're a fast walker come from Adventureland. It's a bit of a gamble. But very few people are coming from the left so even though you arrive later those coming from that side can cut in front of those filing in from center and right who arrive several minutes earlier.
    That makes sense. Although I'm a fast walker, I'll save those skills for FOP or SDD. Thanks!
    MaryEllen