Thread: Extended Park Hours????

Extended Park Hours????

At what point do they release the updated park hours. We are going from July 20- July 28 and everything is still 9AM opening. I am hoping for some 8AM non EMH days, and maybe even some later nights.
    Me 43 Dw 39 Ds 14 DD 12

Always ready to visit the Mouse!

DW April 2010 (kids first trip)
    DW December 2012 (Trip with Friends)
    DW September 2014 (Free dining YES!)
    DL March 2016 (40'th birthday celebration for me)
    DW May 2017 (trip with The InLaws....it will be a good thing)
    DW July 2019 (just our Family, free dining)

Start checking next Friday, June 14th. From what I have read, park hours can be changed at any time. But in the past, the second Friday of the preceding month is when hours are updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan View Post
    Start checking next Friday, June 14th. From what I have read, park hours can be changed at any time. But in the past, the second Friday of the preceding month is when hours are updated.

👍 thanks
    Me 43 Dw 39 Ds 14 DD 12

Always ready to visit the Mouse!

DW April 2010 (kids first trip)
    DW December 2012 (Trip with Friends)
    DW September 2014 (Free dining YES!)
    DL March 2016 (40'th birthday celebration for me)
    DW May 2017 (trip with The InLaws....it will be a good thing)
    DW July 2019 (just our Family, free dining)

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    ...and keep checking. For our Memorial Day trip last month they extended hours on Friday, May 3rd.

https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showt...Hours-Extended
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

I subscribe to Touring Plans when I am planning a trip. I am not a huge fan of the whole site, but if you enter when your trip is, you will get an email when they change park hours. For me, just that was worth the small cost of a subscription. You will also get an email when they adjust their crowd calendar, which is good for a chuckle.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineOH View Post
    You will also get an email when they adjust their crowd calendar, which is good for a chuckle.
    It's basically a subscription-based Disney World planning parody site at this point, with a few added features like the ADR finder and room request faxing service.

The Onion, Touringplans edition?

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    It's basically a subscription-based Disney World planning parody site at this point, with a few added features like the ADR finder and room request faxing service.

It really is amazing how the site combines utter pointlessness with a handful of extremely useful utilities. I pay for a subscription for those -- and consider it in part a voluntary payment for the ones I could access freely -- and never visit except to use them. I also appreciate the email reminders that come the day before important planning/booking events. For our upcoming trip I was very busy at work around the time of our 180-day ADR booking window and kind of forgot about it. The email I got the day before (as opposed to the one Disney sends around noon the day of) was very helpful.
    Last edited by mgarbowski; 06-10-2019 at 06:18 AM.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    For our upcoming trip I was very busy at work around the time of our 180-day ADR booking window and kind of forgot about it.
    That's grounds for a permaban.

Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    combines utter pointlessness with a handful of extremely useful utilities
    This sounds like how my wife would describe me!

Seriously, though - y'all have nailed it re: TouringPlans. I still subscribe because, despite all of the hopelessly bad stuff, there are a few things that are just downright worthwhile. And in the grand scheme of things, their cost (especially factoring in the discounts that can always be found) isn't that much. I'd probably pay that much just for the comedic content provided by their crowd calendar updates.