Thread: Any MK plans for 9am arrival on EMH morning?

Any MK plans for 9am arrival on EMH morning?

My friend has 1 day planned at MK (6/21) and it's morning EMH at 8:00. She is driving from Clearwater and plans to be there before park open. Where do you start a plan? How busy will Fantasyland be already? I've never done an EMH park when I wasn't there or couldn't be in by rope drop. Does anyone have a MK plan for this?
    Tracy

She needs to RD Frontierland/adventureland since those aren't open during EMH. Fantasyland and Tomorrowland will already have appreciable lines at headliners since they will have been open an hour.

I'd start with Josh's plan from the cheat sheets and modify to meet attractions your friend wants to do. RD the Frontierland/advenureland side. That is my favorite RD plan anyway because it's the most forgiving. But just be aware on an EMH day it's a little more busy than a regular day because there are more people who are already moving on from fantasyland/tomorrowland. FP for 3 favorite headliners in fantasyland/tomorrowland. Take a midday break in park or at monorail resort for air conditioned long lunch. Sprinkle in 4th FP and anytime attractions. Hit headliners at close if she's up for staying late.

She's not going to be able to see and do everything in 1 day, but can still do a lot.
    Last edited by Anne; 05-30-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks so much!!!
    Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    She needs to RD Frontierland/adventureland since those aren't open during EMH. Fantasyland and Tomorrowland will already have appreciable lines at headliners since they will have been open an hour.

I'd start with Josh's plan from the cheat sheets and modify to meet attractions your friend wants to do. RD the Frontierland/advenureland side. That is my favorite RD plan anyway because it's the most forgiving. But just be aware on an EMH day it's a little more busy than a regular day because there are more people who are already moving on from fantasyland/tomorrowland. FP for 3 favorite headliners in fantasyland/tomorrowland. Take a midday break in park or at monorail resort for air conditioned long lunch. Sprinkle in 4th FP and anytime attractions. Hit headliners at close if she's up for staying late.

She's not going to be able to see and do everything in 1 day, but can still do a lot.
    Staying offsite, we did exactly this during spring break with a long BoG lunch. Worked like a charm!
    ~Stacey