Thread: One sit down meal at Epcot

One sit down meal at Epcot

My Wife and I will have a date night at Epcot and we are looking for your favorite place to have a fairly quiet dinner. We understand it is Disney and there may be kids around so that is fine. We are adventurous eaters so all suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

J. Cole
    Me 43 Dw 39 Ds 14 DD 12

Always ready to visit the Mouse!

DW April 2010 (kids first trip)
    DW December 2012 (Trip with Friends)
    DW September 2014 (Free dining YES!)
    DL March 2016 (40'th birthday celebration for me)
    DW May 2017 (trip with The InLaws....it will be a good thing)
    DW July 2019 (just our Family, free dining)

I can tell you one to avoid if you want a quiet meal - San Angel in the Mexico Pavilion. While we loved the food and atmosphere - it was loud and very crowded. These drawbacks would not stop us from returning.

We generally eat at Coral Reef every trip and the tables are nicely spaced out and it does seem much more tranquil in this restaurant in comparison to others.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

that's a shame
    I can't think of an Epcot restaurant that's quiet. We ate at Tokyo Dining a few weeks ago; the food was pretty good but the room was extremely loud as it is open to the waiting area.

We've also been to Chefs de France (very good food, not quiet), Le Cellier (good, not quiet), Teppan Edo (good, not quiet) and Coral Reef (good, loud).

Maybe hop out of Epcot and eat at Ale and Compass. It's relatively sedate and the food is good.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

My first choices for date night when at Epcot are Monsieur Paul in the park and Flying Fish outside the park. MP is probably the quieter of the two. FF better food.

he's right
    One date night idea: one of the parrilladas at La Hacienda. I like the seafood one. Because it's a large single platter shared between two people, it's perfect for a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    My first choices for date night when at Epcot are Monsieur Paul in the park and Flying Fish outside the park. MP is probably the quieter of the two. FF better food.
    Yes, these are my suggestions as well.

Monsieur Paul is a lovely, quiet oasis in Epcot. A very different atmosphere than Chefs de France.
    Flying Fish was beautiful and had great food, you just need to leave the park to get there.

Le Cellier packs you in like sardines. It really ruins the experience for me.