Thread: Access to Frontierland after BOG breakfast

Access to Frontierland after BOG breakfast

Does anyone know how far you can wander into Frontierland after you finish breakfast at BOG? We're doing EMM at MK earlier in our trip, so for our second day at MK we plan on rope dropping BTMRR and then Splash. I know the attractions won't be running until park open, but will we be able to walk all/most of the way over there once we finish breakfast?

I think you will likely be stuck in Fantasyland/New Fantasyland until rope drop. We've never tried to get anywhere from a ppo-bog breakfast except mine train or pp. But, I know there will be a cast member, roughly in front of pinocchio haus, stopping you from going any further that way. Even if you could somehow make it back to the hub, I believe they will hold you at the entrance to Adventureland until rope drop.
    KEVIN

Cast: Me , DW, DS (12), DD(10), DS (5)
    Previous trips: 03/2009-ASMo, 03/2012-POR, 10/2014-AoA, 01/2016 - 1/2 Marathon, POR

Quote Originally Posted by kgillen View Post
    I think you will likely be stuck in Fantasyland/New Fantasyland until rope drop. We've never tried to get anywhere from a ppo-bog breakfast except mine train or pp. But, I know there will be a cast member, roughly in front of pinocchio haus, stopping you from going any further that way. Even if you could somehow make it back to the hub, I believe they will hold you at the entrance to Adventureland until rope drop.
    yes, this is what we've experienced. The rope in Fantasyland outside small world should beat the crowd waiting at the ropes in the hub into Liberty Square and Adventureland if you are headed to Big Thunder. But there is a little element of chance depending on which CM gets to the merge first and if one waits to start the walk you can hypothetically get behind the Liberty Square folks.

Thanks for the feedback - that's pretty much what I expected. Although now I think I'm changing our plans and we're heading to Tomorrowland first instead. I assume it's the same on that side, too. Any experience with that?

Quote Originally Posted by RetroCOTfan View Post
    Thanks for the feedback - that's pretty much what I expected. Although now I think I'm changing our plans and we're heading to Tomorrowland first instead. I assume it's the same on that side, too. Any experience with that?
    More people are headed towards Tomorrowland at RD.
    Brandi