Thread: June 27 - July 1 - Any Shares Available?

Lightbulb June 27 - July 1 - Any Shares Available?

Interested to join an existing Share, as I am far too tech-challenged to lead one myself.

Me too! Also technically challenged, but would love to be part of a share--June 26-July 2
    Tina Q

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Q View Post
    Me too! Also technically challenged, but would love to be part of a share--June 26-July 2
    TinaQ - looks like maybe just you and me. Is there perhaps a guide somewhere that shows us how to link our tickets to each other to make a group on our own? $169 split in two is still better than not split.

I would be glad to also be a part, but my dates start a bit earlier June 15 to June 21.

Quote Originally Posted by jmumm78 View Post
    I would be glad to also be a part, but my dates start a bit earlier June 15 to June 21.
    Hi, have you ever participated in a share?

I was part of one about 3 years ago.

Those dates should work just fine, I would think. I have participated but never led. I think there is a guide available for download that walks you through the steps.
    Tina Q

On another thread in this subtopic, the author of one such guide says he no longer updates it, it is no longer available, and much has changed. He also said he did not recommend leading a share if without experience.

I was in a share last year and the leader sent me the ebook. I'll take a look at it this weekend and see if I can figure it out. Monica, if you want to pm me your e-mail, I can send it to you. Maybe between the two of us, we can figure it out! jmumm78, are you still in?
    Tina Q

I'm still in, I also have a copy of the e-book, but it's from March of 2015.

Yes, that's what mine is too. jmumm, can you pm me and Monica your e-mail and we'll all take a look at the ebook this weekend and hopefully we can figure it all out!
    Tina Q