Thread: Any Issues with Undercover Tourist Tickets?

Any Issues with Undercover Tourist Tickets?

I'm planning on purchasing park hoppers for a September trip to WDW and wanted to know if anyone has anything bad to say about Undercover tourist. The 6 day pass is $45 cheaper than the WDW site itself.
    10/88 - Off Site, 5/89 -Off Site, 4/94 - Poly, 5/96 - Swan, 9/99 - Tree House Villas, 3/02 - WL, 3/04 - CR, 11/11 - Poly,
    10/16 - POR

I’ve purchased from there before. They are reputable. I have read any complaints about them.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    I've purchased many times from them, and have never had an issue. They're professional and reliable.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

I have purchased both Disney and Universal tickets from them numerous times without any problems. Have always been able to link them to our MDE account without any problems too. I have also recommended them to others who have used them and not had problems.
    August 2019 - POP/SSR
    April 2018 - ASMOVIES/BONNET CREEK - DD's Senior Trip
    April 2017 - ASMUSIC/SSR
    April 2016 - SSR
    Nov 2011 - BWV
    Sep 2007 - Shades of Green
    Sep 2004 - Shades of Green

I purchased from them for at least 5 trips and never had an issue.
    June 2004 ASMO; Dec 2005 POP; Feb 2007 POP; March 2011 POR; March 2014 POR; Feb 2015 BWV; Sept 2015 PVB; Jan 2016 AKV Jambo (kind of); Feb 2016 OKW; Sept 2016 PVB; Feb/March 2017 BWV/PVB; Aug/Sept 2017 BCV; Feb 2018 BLT/CCV

MY TRIP REPORTS

Ditto the above responses. We've purchased PH from UT and when we got to WDW we went to Guest Services and upgraded them to APs with no trouble at all. It's a good deal.

Same here! I have used them many times with no issues.

Havenít used our tix yet, but ordered with UT for our upcoming trip. Got e-tickets and it was super easy to link them to my MDE account. If you subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter there is a slight discount from UT - the link is in each months newsletter that goes out on the 15th.
    Jessica

November 2014 - All-Star Music - My 1st Trip to WDW with Husband & 2 1/2 year-old Son - Trip Report

May 2019 - Off-site - with 4 kids (ages 7, 2 1/2, 2 1/2, and 9 months)

he's right
    I nearly always buy my tickets from them, have always been happy w/them, and they have been in business a LONG time.

We buy from them every trip. Never had an issue.

Carrie

We have purchased from them many times and I'd purchase from them again. One time we had an issue with expiration dates on the tickets and they were very good about offering to take the tickets back if we wanted to exchange them. We didn't end up deciding to do it because the dates did work out in the end and it would have been a minor hassle to do the return. But I appreciated they were willing to do a return because legally they didn't have to offer us anything, they were non-refundable tickets. The one down side is we would have had to pay return shipping and I felt like the error in the original transaction was more on their side than on mine (which was born out by the fact the person on the phone said "lots of people missed those expiration dates"). But again, they were not legally required to do anything at all and I was not completely blameless, I could have clicked down through 3 screens to be diligent about checking and double checking expiration dates.

They are an authorized Disney ticket reseller and as such, completely, 100% reliable. They must stand by their sells or will loose the ability to resell tickets for Disney.
    We have used them, and others, depending on who has the better deal at the time. They are all equally as reliable. I will use any again that fits our needs. I haven't bought tickets from Disney in over 8 years.