Thread: AK RD 7am EMH Saturday

AK RD 7am EMH Saturday

We plan to go to AK for our 1st full day at WDW. Saturday, June 1. Now park opening is at 8 am with 7 am EMH. We are staying on-site. Suggestions on what time to arrive at turnstiles so we can RD to get to FOP? Any other advice?

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    the easiest way to do most everything is by arriving at least 75 minutes before open and heading straight to ride Flight of Passage in standby
    https://www.easywdw.com/easy/animal-...pass-priority/
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

5:45 seems crazy early, but that is what I would do.

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan View Post
    5:45 seems crazy early, but that is what I would do.
    That's when we hope to arrive Memorial Day weekend. I've found it especially frustrating when you're running late for rope drop at Animal Kingdom with the way the queues at the tapstiles run into the back of the ticket buildings. There isn't much room there, and there are only a few gaps between the buildings that allow people to extend the queue. We've been stuck in that before, and it's like the post-stretching room scrum once they open the park and the people in the extended queue fight for spots in the actual lines.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Sigh. Ok. I was hoping everyone would say "no one will get up that early, so arrive at 6:20 and you will be fine." ha ha. Can you tell I am not a morning person?