Thread: UK Free Dining for 2020 now live

UK Free Dining for 2020 now live

For those that have the patience to outlast the queuing system free dining offers for 2020 are now available to book for UK guests
    (At one point I was 25,000th in the queue when trying to check prices again this afternoon)

While still a great offer the availability of free dining rooms is extremely limited compared to previous years (based on today's availability at least).

With a lot of persistence and date shuffling we were delighted to book our first choice French Quarter with free QSDP and $200 gift card (plus and additional $100 for pre-registering)

OFFER DETAILS

FREE DINE, $200 GIFT CARD, 14 FOR 7-DAY TICKETS & FREE MEMORY MAKER

Everyone on your booking dines for FREE during their entire stay when you book a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort Hotel and Ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights in 2020.

You can also enjoy FREE Breakfast if you stay in one of our great Disney Value Resort Hotels!

Free Dine Offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 05 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 01 January 2020 – 29 March, 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel.

Participating Disney Value Resorts (Free Breakfast Offer only):
    Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Pop Century (excluding pool view rooms), Disney’s Art of Animation (excluding Little Mermaid standard rooms).

Participating Disney Moderate Resorts (Quick Service DDP):
    Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (excluding water view rooms), Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside (excluding standard view and standard view 5th sleeper rooms) and Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.

Participating Disney Deluxe Resorts (Table Service DDP):
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (excluding pool view rooms), Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

Participating Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts (Table Service DDP):
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney's Beach Club Villas, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Please note, Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts cannot be booked more than 330 days in advance of check-out date.

US$200 Disney Spending Money offer:
    Available to book 25 April 2019 – 02 July 2019 for selected arrivals 01 January 2020 – 29 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Booking must include 5 nights’ minimum stay at a participating Disney Moderate Resort Hotel, Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Disney Spending Money will be provided via a Disney Gift Card loaded with 200 Disney Dollars to be spent at Walt Disney World Resort and select US Disney Stores only.

14-day ticket for the price of 7: For Disney Resort Hotel bookings over five nights or more, made by 31 December 2020 for arrivals until 31 December, the 14-day ticket (Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket). Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Tickets expire 14 days from the first day of use. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. For child tickets, children must be aged 3–9 years at the time of use.

Congratulations! I'm kinda jealous I don't live in the UK!
    Andrea
    Seriously addicted to Disney
    Cast: Me DH DS (20) DD (13)

Past Trips:
    WDW (me as a kid) Dec 1972 🎢 WDW (ASMo) May 2003 🎢 WDW (ASMo) April 2007 🎢 WDW/NSSHP (CBR) Sept 2009 🎢 Cruise (Dream)/WDW (Poly)/NSSHP Oct 2011 🎢 WDW (CBR) Christmas 2011 🎢 DLR (Disneyland Hotel) Christmas 2012 🎢 WDW (POR) Thanksgiving/ MVMCP 2015 🎢 WDW (POR) July 2017 🎢 Heading Back (WL) December 2019!!!

There is a lot of availability now for all dates. People comment on UK & Ireland deals and don't get me wrong - they are great. But if you want to make any changes you pay 73 usd on today's rate. You book full year ahead. It's no longer you only pay change fee if your booking cost goes down, you pay if you do any changes apart from adding days to your booking. This is not part of your booking, you pay it immediately. If you have to cancel, you lose your deposit. For us it would be 220 usd. When you book 400 days ahead, there is real risk of this happening. Our package is just short of 6000 usd with qdp, most uk and irish guest hire a car and will have to pay the fee for 2 weeks too.

There are still good deals, no doubt. But it is not a cheap holiday and if you want to do 5 day trip, the tickets would still be 2 weeks. They want commitment the year ahead, and they don't make it as easy to change anymore. Also, as to us USD is foreign currency, they don't want us going offsite and spending % of it elsewhere. Without a doubt they design the packages, knowing that European guests take 2 weeks vacations and wanting all the cash we have. I always price staying offsite and even said if they don't offer good deals I will be staying offsite and not doing WDW. The price always come very close to being offsite

I don't recall how much my package was last year but I recall I left aver 8 000 usd for 2 weeks at disney. This was adding the hotel bill with things as tips, we aren't big merchandising shoppers. We bought things as sun protection, water shoes etc, ponchos.