Thread: Ticket ?

Ticket ?

I can see the 2 day ticket I purchased through Disney in my MDE app but I donít think I was ever mailed a ticket so I couldnít scan a barcode or anything to make fast passes for this person. We arrive Friday night and Iím not sure if I need to have him go to a ticket window at the park or what. Kinda sucks. I ordered our other tickets through park savers and can see those in MDE plus they came in the mail so I could enter barcode and was able to make fast passes. I just donít want to be wasting a bunch of time when we arrive at the park trying to figure out how the other person in the party is entering the park.

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    If the ticket is already in your MDE account, that's all you need to make FastPasses. Entering the barcode is for when you have paper tickets NOT already in MDE which you need to put into an MDE account. So you're a step ahead, it sounds like.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

I have tried numerous times but it keeps saying itís not linked?

Omg his name was in my friends and family twice and I tried clicking his name under the one I had been clicking and it worked. Grrr! Thanks for your help!

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Gotcha - I didn't realize what you were trying to was reassign a ticket. My instructions actually were not terribly helpful in that regard, but I'm glad you got it resolved! :)
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.