Thread: bus from HS to MK?

bus from HS to MK?

We are planning a whirlwind tour of 2 1/2 days and 4 parks. Is there a bus that runs from Hollywood Studios to Magic Kingdom? Would it be running around noontime? Or is it one of those after 4 pm only buses...
    MaryEllen

Quote Originally Posted by mehor View Post
    We are planning a whirlwind tour of 2 1/2 days and 4 parks. Is there a bus that runs from Hollywood Studios to Magic Kingdom? Would it be running around noontime? Or is it one of those after 4 pm only buses...
    Yes, that bus exists and should be running throughout the day. If it's not, for some reason, you could take a bus to Contemporary and walk to MK. Or the bus to Poly or GF and monorail to MK.
    Nov 2019-W&D 10K (Pop); Aug 2019-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)

The only after 4:00 PM bus is from the parks to DS.
    All other park to park buses run all day.

That's what I thought but I couldn't remember. we've never gone park hoping without a break so I never paid attention. I HAVE gone from DS to Parks before 4 pm so I learned that limitation by experience.
    MaryEllen