Thread: Disney VILLAINS After Hours

Disney VILLAINS After Hours

Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)

I was debating whether or not I'd buy after hours tickets for our next trip, and this may have answered my question for me! I'd just have to lower my expectations and realize that it won't feel like MNSSHP, but it still sounds fun!

Silently screams.

My girls would love this more than anything at this point, and it ends one week before our trip. You're killing me Disney.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

We're assuming this will be on Thursday nights, right? I have to schedule FP soon (before the tickets for this go on sale). I hope it's not too difficult to get tickets after I change my plans to fit this in our schedule!

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Please note: no meet and greets. It's really just the show and special treats, and I guess a one-float parade of Malificent?
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    Please note: no meet and greets. It's really just the show and special treats, and I guess a one-float parade of Malificent?
    I'm curious how the Maleficent aspect will work as well.

We have been waiting for MK AH dates for August. We will likely try to get tickets for 8/8. I am just hoping that they do not increase the number of tickets they sell, especially since they increased the price. We loved MK AH last August!

The special events sound really fun and unique. I hope Josh attends and reports back!
    I already know too many other bloggers/website that will automatically love it.

*sigh*

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    I'd pay $144 plus tax for the opportunity to roam the park and breathe fire on people who walk forward while looking back over their shoulder and walk right into me.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I'd pay $144 plus tax for the opportunity to roam the park and breathe fire on people who walk forward while looking back over their shoulder and walk right into me.
    Sign me up too!!!

prefers quisp over quake tiggr88's Avatar
    If I recall, the existing After Hours includes ice cream bars/sandwiches and drinks. I wonder if this will as well or if it will only be the ones for purchase?

•A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11

Quote Originally Posted by tiggr88 View Post
    If I recall, the existing After Hours includes ice cream bars/sandwiches and drinks. I wonder if this will as well or if it will only be the ones for purchase?

•A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
    I don't know if we can rely on accurate Disney reporting from People magazine, but this article says the typical snacks are still included: https://people.com/travel/disney-wor...magic-kingdom/