Thread: Best strategy/plan for after BOG breakfast and 7DMT??

Best strategy/plan for after BOG breakfast and 7DMT??

I've searched thru Josh's blogs but I'm not sure of the best touring plan/strategy after our BOG breakfast. We'll follow his plan for 7DMT but not sure where to go from there? (PP, SM, HM, etc). 4 adults, 2 kids- 5 Yo, 2 Yo. Haven't done FPs yet and staying off site. 2 adults and the kids will have a second day at MK, so priority is Splash and Space mountains, and enjoying family time.

This is the best plan I have so far to follow loosely, but if anyone knows a better list, I'd appreciate it.
    https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/ma...est-breakfast/

TIA

I would follow Josh's general plan with a mid-morning FP (I.e. 930 with a plan to ride at 10:30) followed by Space & Splash FPs.
    I usually try to time my first 3 FPs to finish riding the 3rd not too far after noon so there are good selections of additional FPs left. Josh's 1 day plan should work quite well with your priorities. You just won't need the 7dmt FP unless you want to ride twice.
    https://www.easywdw.com/easy/magic-k...pass-priority/
    ~Stacey

If you can get on 7DMT before the crowd hits, I'd go to Peter Pan next. It has a super fun queue that you miss if you do it with a FP. However, if they let you board "with" the rope drop crowd, the Peter Pan line might already be to 45 minutes by the time you get there. But you do want some line in order to enjoy the queue. Just not a 45 minute line. I'd see what kind of PP FP you can get at 30 days, and get a FP if you can get a good time. That way you can try to do it at RD, but you will have a FP at backup.
    We have done Peter Pan to Haunted Mansion at rope drop multiple times. The HM line doesn't build that quickly. Same with Splash. Splash will often have a wait time posted, but it's a walk on. You just have to walk the rather long queue.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

Thank you! Appreciate both of your suggestions!