Thread: Anyone SUCCESSFULLY used memberdeals.com?

Anyone SUCCESSFULLY used memberdeals.com?

Travelzoo "Top 20" email came out with a link to memberdeals.com. 4 day hopper in July for $2180 (3 adults, 2 kids) whereas WDW site has them listed at $2403, a $223 or 9.3% savings.

Did some diligence on google looking for reviews. Several folks upset with one-off purchases for concerts and the like, but didn't see any complaints about Disney tix.

Curious if anyone has used this site and had anything to say about them.

Much appreciated!

BDUB32
    "It's all part of the experience, honey."

Cast: Me - The Planner, DW - The Disney Lover, DS12 - The Student, DD7 - The Princess, DD4 - The Terror

Offsite: Summer 198? (when Epcot was new and still cool), Spring Break 1990, January 2003, Spring Break 2013
    Onsite: August 2014 - Split POR/DYC, August 2015 - CBR, Spring Break 2016 - POFQ
    Upcoming: June 2018 DLR

I'd first compare it to Undercover tourist or another well know authorize reseller to see what kind of savings there offer compared to them (I've had great experiences with undercover tourist and they are often a significant discount to the WDW site)

Thanks. After doing this, not much per day, per ticket savings to go with an unknown.

Appreciate the advice, WFTNT.

DUB

BDUB32
    "It's all part of the experience, honey."

Cast: Me - The Planner, DW - The Disney Lover, DS12 - The Student, DD7 - The Princess, DD4 - The Terror

Offsite: Summer 198? (when Epcot was new and still cool), Spring Break 1990, January 2003, Spring Break 2013
    Onsite: August 2014 - Split POR/DYC, August 2015 - CBR, Spring Break 2016 - POFQ
    Upcoming: June 2018 DLR