Thread: MCO Orlando International - Delta questions

MCO Orlando International - Delta questions

Is anybody familiar with Delta setup at MCO?
    I have a few random questions:
    -Would incoming domestic Delta flights (from MSP and ATL) all be serviced by the same “fake monorail” line?
    -Is Outback the restaurant in the terminal serviced by Delta?
    -Any idea if the airport location accepts Outback gift cards?

Yes, we fly it a lot
    As far as I know all the Delta flights come in on the same terminal so yeah same train to terminal

No clue about outback
    Gotta be honest we avoid eating at the airport at all costs

he's right
    Delta is in Airside 4. I believe there is an Outback there. I have no idea if they would take gift cards.

At MCO all the gates are serviced by the "monorail" there are no gates in the main terminal. Outback is the big sitdown in airside 4, there is a bahama breeze too, but its mostly bar. I would guess they probably will take gift cards, but your mileage may vary... We've used a ruby tuesdays gift card in the AA terminal successfully. Here's their phone number if you want to confirm: 407-828-7418

There are some quick service outlets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pixarprincess View Post
    At MCO all the gates are serviced by the "monorail" there are no gates in the main terminal. Outback is the big sitdown in airside 4, there is a bahama breeze too, but its mostly bar. I would guess they probably will take gift cards, but your mileage may vary... We've used a ruby tuesdays gift card in the AA terminal successfully. Here's their phone number if you want to confirm: 407-828-7418

There are some quick service outlets as well.
    Thanks all! Looking for where my father can hang out for 4 hours or so while he waits for our flight to arrive. His preference is to not leave the secured area and just meet us at the gate. And he is too cheap to eat at the airport, so I thought I would send him a gift card to force him to grab something.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofballs View Post
    Thanks all! Looking for where my father can hang out for 4 hours or so while he waits for our flight to arrive. His preference is to not leave the secured area and just meet us at the gate. And he is too cheap to eat at the airport, so I thought I would send him a gift card to force him to grab something.
    sounds like a good plan.

If he does go to the central terminal there are a lot more choices and you could always meet at baggage claim.

Even if they don't take a gift card, they should take a pre-paid Visa card. You could get one of those for him.
    Link to June 2018 Trip Report:
    https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showt...d=1#post419048

1997 CBR, 2004 ASMo, 2005 CBR
    2007 Pop x 2, 2008 ASMu, 2009 Pop
    2010 ASMu, 2013 CBR, 2016 CSR
    2018 Windsor Palms

Quote Originally Posted by Momofpirates View Post
    Even if they don't take a gift card, they should take a pre-paid Visa card. You could get one of those for him.
    Just got to account for the automatic upcharge of 20% that they'll add on to them when they get the preauthorization. To make sure there is enough to pay for the meal and tip. Even if someone plans to tip in cash, the system will add 20% just in case, since it won't know at the time the preauthorization is done