Thread: BOG breakfast. Can I order early (or have made this up?!)

BOG breakfast. Can I order early (or have made this up?!)

ADR time on Friday for me!

I seem to remember Josh saying that even if your breakfast ADR for BOG is slightly later on (I seem to remember reading 8:45am?) that you can still arrive at 8:00 and get served in time to be out and join the Mine Train line in FantasyLand.

Have I made this up? My memory isn't what it used to be!

Cheers

Rich

Found it here

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/ma...est-breakfast/

Has anyone had any recent experiences? (can you tell I'm panicking that I don't get the 8:00am ADR :-) )

Josh's link is only from 3 months ago, and I haven't heard anything different, so you should be fine.

Of course, Disney can always change anything anytime, but this would be a weird thing to change after maybe 4 years of always treating all pre-9 am times the same.

Our most recent experience is from Jan 2018, but we had an 8:15 am reservation, showed up as one of the first people, and were seated right away. If anything, we ate too quickly, as we were held at Mine Train for a long time, and all the BoG breakfast folks got only one ride ahead of the rope drop horde, anyway. Back in 2015, we got two Mine Train rides after breakfast and got to the front of the line on Peter Pan just ahead of rope-droppers, so BoG breakfast had more value at that time.

Thanks

Only managed to get 8:35, so hoping this works.

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Thanks

Only managed to get 8:35, so hoping this works.
    Use the Dining Reservation Finder on Touring Plans. You can set it up for the restaurant and time you want and they'll notify you when something becomes available. It's free and you don't have to have a Touring Plans subscription to use it. Only thing is, when you get that notification you have to jump on it right away because it will go quick. There's also Mousedining, but I like the Touring Plans reservation finder better.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
    Use the Dining Reservation Finder on Touring Plans. You can set it up for the restaurant and time you want and they'll notify you when something becomes available. It's free and you don't have to have a Touring Plans subscription to use it. Only thing is, when you get that notification you have to jump on it right away because it will go quick. There's also Mousedining, but I like the Touring Plans reservation finder better.
    Thank you. I have done.

If I can move it, great, if not I'll just see what happens.

Thanks again

We were just there with an 8:45 am on both January 23 and 24 with pre-order done for both days. BOTH days we were allowed in at the same time the first reservations were let in. No worries!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazey View Post
    We were just there with an 8:45 am on both January 23 and 24 with pre-order done for both days. BOTH days we were allowed in at the same time the first reservations were let in. No worries!!!
    That's fabulous. Many Thanks for letting me know

I'm here looking for the same answer!! I have reservation end of April at 8:30 but hoping to be in at 8, with online ordering.

Same here. I am trying to understand a few things. First is we are on the dining plan. Even though the meal is $25 does it really still count as a counter service for breakfast, or is it a table service? I'm a little confused. Seems like an amazing deal if it is a counter service. What about lunch? I know dinner is the table service.
    We have an 8:25am reservation. Is it true that we can pre-order, get in line as if we had an 8am, and be able to sit and eat and be done by 8:45 to then head over to either to Peter Pan or 7 dwarfs?
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFredricksen View Post
    Same here. I am trying to understand a few things. First is we are on the dining plan. Even though the meal is $25 does it really still count as a counter service for breakfast, or is it a table service? I'm a little confused. Seems like an amazing deal if it is a counter service. What about lunch? I know dinner is the table service.
    We have an 8:25am reservation. Is it true that we can pre-order, get in line as if we had an 8am, and be able to sit and eat and be done by 8:45 to then head over to either to Peter Pan or 7 dwarfs?
    1) Yes, breakfast is considered counter service as is lunch;

2) Yes, it's true
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by danielles View Post
    I'm here looking for the same answer!! I have reservation end of April at 8:30 but hoping to be in at 8, with online ordering.
    You should have no problem, unless they change things.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century

Thanks
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

Hey all. I am trying to preorder for our BOG breakfast tomorrow but canít find the link. When I try on the MyDisney App it takes me to DisneyWorld.com where it seems to freeze up. Does anyone have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by S4ndi.h View Post
    Hey all. I am trying to preorder for our BOG breakfast tomorrow but can’t find the link. When I try on the MyDisney App it takes me to DisneyWorld.com where it seems to freeze up. Does anyone have a link?
    I would suggest using the website instead of the app.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century

Sorry, double post and delete isn't working right now.
    Last edited by rich; 05-31-2019 at 07:41 AM. Reason: posted in error

Quote Originally Posted by danielles View Post
    Can I ask how that went?